✨1✨

______🌹______

______🌹______

Crys were the only thing he listened to with his clouded mind. He was trying to get himself together but he failed miserably.

"Please make it stop,please, please. Please save him" His mother sobbed harder.

"SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE SAVE MY BABY!!!" She yelled loudly.

And there he was his oldest brother burning into ashes. Screaming painfully. He did nothing to save his brother . Hell he didn't even tried.

He just stood there peacefully. Letting the older burn. And that's when his father entered.

Horrified by the scene in front of him. He tried to save his oldest son but failed.

"You Monster!!!!!"

Taehyungs eyes shot open as sweat dripping down his forehead along tears from his eyes. He sat up and rocked himself forth and back in order to calm down from his panic attack. He was shaking badly while Mumbling only one thing.

"I didn't wanted to kill you hyung, I didn't wanted to kill you."

He continued to rock himself as it started raining heavily his eyes a pretty shade of blue but what's the use if you see them when he is like that? When he finally calmed down the rain came to an end. He looked up at the clock.

'4 AM' He muttered under his breath.

"Guess I woke up early today." Taehyung said to himself and walked to the bathroom. After taking a long ass shower and cursing under his breath he came out and did his morning routine.

"Today I'll see Namjoon hyung again." He said happily. Namjoon was the only light in his dark world. And then there was Jin Namjoons mate. He was like a mother figure to Taehyung because he didn't had his mother since he was 14 years old.

And how can you miss Jimin? Taehyungs best and only friend. He used to have a lot of friends before. He was a social butterfly but now? He stays away from everyone it can be humans or some supernatural creatures.

He dressed up quickly picked up his bag and carefully ran outside the house. Well not before putting on some moonflower perfume.

Now there's one thing you can ask that is what about Namjoon don't they live together?

The answer is no. He had to move out for some safety reasons according to their father exactly when Taehyung was 14 years old.

Somewhere else.

The Jeon Household.

After having enough of the alarm clock beeping Jungkook slammed his hand on it causing it to break and right then Hoseok entered his room.

"You know that was the 26th no. clock this  month." Hoseok sighed.

"Well it's not my fault I need enough sleep so let me sleep." The young alpha said and pulled the blanket over him.

"No Jungkook you have to wake up. It's your first day at your dream University you don't want to be late." Hobi warned.

With that Jungkook jumped up like the exited bunny he is.

"Of course no now go out so I can get ready. And wake Suga hyung up." He shooed his hyung.

"Aish this kid! Do you talk to your hyung like that?" Hobi rolled his eyes and got out of the room.

Jungkook looked around to know what time it is and remembered he just broke it so he got up and took a nice warm shower. As he thought something .

'I hope I won't cross paths with my destined mate there tho I won't recognise her I just don't want to know I have one.' He said to himself and got out getting dressed up quickly. Then he had breakfast and left with his hyungs.

And there they stood on the different gates of Bangtan University but what they didn't knew was that their mates were also there.

___________________________

I'm just gonna get sum sleep now.

Thanks for reading 💜