✨4✨

______🌹______

______🌹______

The pain that was there for what seemed like forever finally stopped giving the omega a moment to sigh in relief.

Taehyung always thought about if his mate knew him but simply rejected him by not showing up. Or it was just his mate was not old enough and just happened to cross paths with him without realizing.

The tired omega had already left the merman to his friends who thanked him many times and was now heading to Namjoons pack house with Jimin.

Suddenly Jimin stopped and started sniffing around. The smell hitting his nose was so intoxicating he couldn't think straight.

And finally his eyes fell on something or should I say someone?

There he was A beautiful grumpy boy with pale skin. Wearing a black t-shirt and black ripped jeans complimenting his pale skin.

He was also searching for whatever Jimin was searching and they locked eyes. Slowly taking each step forward to each other. And Loki let out a growl.

"Mate."

Taehyung just stared at them with wide eyes. Before coming back to sence.

He took a deep breath and looked at the pale male confusingly. He wasn't breathing.

"A Moroi?"

He said which caught the other males attention.

"Yes." The pale boy said before turning to Jimin.

"Yoongi my name is Min Yoongi."  To which Jimin looked down shyly before introducing himself.

"I'm Park Jimin." Yoongi looked at the living mochi thinking if he really growled a moment ago or he was misunderstanding.

"And I'm a demon." Jimin spoke again.

"I guess I'll just give you some alone time." Taehyung said evidently fled from the spot as Jimin curse him under his breath.

"So let's get to know each other more mate" Jimin always wanted a mate he nodded aggressively causing suga to chuckle.

**Tae's P.O.V.**

"Great all I wanted was some quality time with my best friend after a shit of a day. " I groaned.

It doesn't means I'm not happy about him finding his mate tho.

Guess I'll just go to sleep I am hell yeah tired anyways.

So that's how I ended up on my bed at the pack house after a shitty day finally getting some sleep.

**Jk's P.O.V**

After having some fun with that little slut I was heading to home.

I stopped when I saw Yoongi hyung all happy and smiling with someone.

"WTF the grumpy grandpa?" I walked to them.

"Hey Suga hyung." I smirked he looked up to me.

"Kook I'm busy right now." He said annoyed before turning to the only an inch shorter male and smiling again. As I stood there shocked from his bipolarity.

The male offered me a warm smile which I returned and was about to turn around.

"Won't you introduce him to me hyung?" The boy asked.

"Oh sure. This is Jungkook my brother." Yoongi hyung looked at me.

"And this is Jimin my mate. " I was shocked  but quickly recovered.

"Nice to meet you hyung." I said.

"Nice to meet you to Jungkook." He replied politely.

------------------------

Namjoon and Jin entered Taehyungs room cooing immediately at how cute he looked. The boy was sleeping soundly.

"How can he be that cute my baby." Jin said as he pecked the youngers forehead.

"Jin I'm also cute you never do that to me. " Namjoon whined.

"Stop acting like a kid you are a grown up man now." Jin glared playfully at him.

"But I want attention." Namjoon huffed like a kid.

"Ok let him sleep and we can go get your whinny ass some attention." Jin chuckled leaving the room as Namjoon followed him.

________________________________

Hope you like it.

Please vote.