✨12✨

______🌹______

______🌹______

As the days passed many things changed Again. Taehyung started living with his pack he doesn't need other traumas for now. Even tho he knew whenever he goes back things will happen again. But right now he could care less about that.

As for Jimin he stays at Taehyungs pack. He asked him a tons of time to tell him what happened but Taehyung never did. Right now he was with Jimin attending his class.

"Chim you gotta go alone today I have work to do before I go." He said as he turned to Jimins side after the bell rang.

"Why where will you go?"

"To Baekhyun hyung I'm not feeling well for a few days."

"Oh I can come with you if you would like that."

"Actually I'd like it if you spend more time with Yoongi hyung." Taehyung said as he sighed before continuing.

"Don't do this to yourself chim. You should get to know your mate more, spend more time with him. Don't waste all of your time just for me."

"I am not wasting my time Tae. Before him it was always you. You also took care of me countless times do you think you wasted it?"

"It's not like that chim. I-It's just you just found your mate you should be with him but you are stuck with me that's not how it works. You know he misses you to right?"

"Ok I will spend my day with Suga but you have to tell me everything when I come back." Jimin huffed.

"Promise." Taehyung said as they got out of the class room.

They waved each other goodbyes and went to opposite directions. But after walking for a bit Taehyung realized that he should have bought Jimin with him.

As in front of him walked Jungkook and Woosung and to make things worse Jungkook had his arm around the others waist.

How can his hurt heart heal if the one who is to heal him hurts him more?

'The usual, stay away from him.'

As the thought crossed his mind he took another route to his destination speeding up as he wanted to be far away from the scent of his mates mixed with another wolf.

His heart ached for his mate, the Omega inside of him cried for his mate, he needs him but he can't get him.

He cried silently as he continued walking. The road was empty so no one saw him. Which somehow is good. No one should see an alpha cry right? Then how can a pack alpha cry freely? But he is no alpha what he truly is makes him the most vulnerable.

He shouldn't be this weak. Kim Taehyung was never this weak and will never be he told himself as he rubbed his tears away angrily.

He didn't even realized when he reached to the others house. He knocked the door and waited patiently for someone to open. Minutes later Chanyeol Baekhyuns mate opened the door.

"Hey hyung is Baekhyun hyung here?"

"Yeah he is in the kitchen come in I'll call him." Chanyeol said as he stepped aside to let Taehyung walk in.

A few moments later Baekhyun arrived.

"Hi Tae it's been a while."

"Yeah hyung actually I needed to know something."

"Ok what is it?"

"Well -sigh- here goes nothing."

_________________________________

New Characters

ChanBaek

-Are mates.
-Chanyeol has a business and Baekhyun is a doctor.
-Baekhyun is Taehyungs personal doctor as well.
-They are Taehyungs safe haven.

--🌼----🌼----🌼----🌼----🌼-----🌼----🌼--

My exams were delayed because of some reasons but as life hates me so I was sick for 9 days still am but no one cares I'm sick of being like this.

Please vote.

And let me know how you feel about this story.

I love y'all.💜