✨35✨

_______🌹_______

_______🌹_______

A week has passed since his arrival. He keeps telling himself he's doing all this because of Soobin but he knows that's not actually true. He wants to be here too, near Jungkook.

He may never say it out loud but he never slept so well all these years how he slept here knowing Jungkook was near. Jungkook was peace to him and will always be and he had learned it ages before.

Speaking of which the younger always made efforts to start a conversation with him, made him breakfast asked about his day after coming home from work but he just couldn't talk. He wasn't ready yet as he never thought there would be a time Jungkook would be begging for his attention.

He sits on the bench where he had his first conversation with V after 2 years. The sun is yet to set. He admired the pretty sky.

Soon enough he felt another presence slowly turning to see Namjoon standing by the bench.

"Can I sit here?" If it were 4 years ago he would be jumping on his hyung but now he didn't feel the need to. He nods and the other sits beside him. They stay there in the comfortable silence before Namjoon decides to break it.

"I'm sorry." He says making Taehyung turn his head to him.

"For what?" Namjoon sighs before starting.

"I always thought about what I'd say if I ever had the luck to see you again. I thought about many things and many way to apologize for not being a good brother and not being there for you.

Then there you were all of a sudden standing in front of me and my mind just went blank. I didn't know what to say so I said the first word that came to my mind." Taehyung snorted.

"Seriously tho Respect girls? That's the first thing that came to your mind?"

"Yeah." Namjoon scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

They watch the sunset together now in awkwardness for Namjoon.

"You haven't changed a bit." Taehyung says with a little giggle.

"So didn't you. You should know it Tae no matter how good you are at acting I know staying here is breaking you." And like a blow of wind all the comfort in the air went away.

"It's ok." Namjoon turns his back on Taehyung.

"Don't worry I won't look at you." He tells the other as he stares at the now star filled sky.

"You know? It's not cool to act tough, when you want to cry. Because when you feel like crying, You should just cry."

"I know it was my fault and I should've be there for you that time I'm sorry I wasn't, but you don't have to suffer alone anymore." He hears taehyung sniff.

"You must've been so scared when you found out but you still loved your baby enough to want to watch them grow up and keep them safe." And taehyung finally breaks down. His hand around the olders waist as he sobs on the olders shoulder.

"Please don't leave me again hyung." Namjoon smiles.

"Never again."