✨14✨

______🌹______

______🌹______

A month went by. Now hyungwon is the crowned alpha. Taehyung? He is there guiding the new to being a pack alpha. Days were like hell without Jungkook but as he promised he never went close to his mate.

Woosung was still all over his mate. At the rate you'd never miss that the alpha was not available anymore.

But the fact that today was Taehyungs first heat along with Jungkooks birthday made things complicated. Being a pure blood comes with advantages. He could reach to Taehyung in no time.

So as the other were there celebrating Jungkooks birthday Taehyung was sitting on a bed in a wooden cabinet in the forest waiting for his first heat to hit him.

The cabinet was a place Taehyung had a lots of memories in. Before all this this place was their secret hideout they always used to seek comfort from here. Sometimes with each other sometimes alone.

"Only if things were like before kookie." Taehyung sighed.

~~~~~~~

He greeted everyone with a big bunny smile. Hands holding his beloved hyung. Everything he could ever ask for.

"Hey kook." Namjoon entered the scene.

"Happy birthday man finally now you will be able to find your mate." Namjoon showed his famous bear smile as he hugged him.

"Seriously hyung?" The bunny teeth long gone as he heard the word mate and all that in front of Woosung.

He turned to Woosung who displayed a small sad smile.

"I already found my mate okay? And he's beside me right now don't you get it?" He hissed.

"Well I won't say anything you only have 5 minutes till you find out so let's see shall we?" Namjoon said before skipping to Yoongi.

"I'll be right back okay?" Woosung said as he slipped away from Jungkooks grip making Jungkook groan.

"Why?" He questioned himself before an elder approach him and they started talking.
Not long after he started feeling restless.

Really restless. So he tried connecting his wolf.

'What happened kook?'

'Mate! Mate is in pain we have to go.'

'Mate? Woosung hyung?'