✨21✨

_______🌹_______

_______🌹_______

He cried rivers in the others chest. He never wanted to do that. He just made what Namhyun said real.

"I'm not a monster. Not a monster, not a monster." He chanted it like a mantra as he continued crying.

"Please Tae your not a monster please don't be like this." Jimins own eyes moist seeing the one he's supposed to protect shattered like this.

"B-but Jiminie I just proved him right I took his soul.*sobs*" Jimin sighed.

"Baby please calm down. That's what we do. We don't have control over it it's important to feed of a soul for demons. And you resisted for so long just because of him that was not healthy for you.

He deserved it anyways." Jimin stroked his hair trying to calm him when he thought he needed to ask something.

"But honeybear why did you do that? What did he do for you to snap?" He questioned only to make Tae cry out louder.

"Hey hey! Baby it's ok breath for me ok? You don't have to tell me if you don't wanna." Tae just looked at him with his puppy eyes swollen because of crying before whispering ever so slightly.

"Please don't hate me chim." Which made Jimin tilt his head in confusion.

Tae moved away from the hugging position before slowly grabbed his hand as he observed what he's doing and placed it on his soft little tummy.

Which made Jimin more confused before he felt it. The bump that was bearly there. And his eyes widened.

"TAE WHAT THE FUCK!" Taehyung didn't actually expect him to yell so he let out a loud whimper as he crawled away from the other making Jimin realize what he did.

"I'm so sorry Tae I didn't mean to scream please don't be like this." Jimin said slowly reaching out for the whimpering mess before tugging him safely into his chest whispering sweet nothing.

Jimin took a deep breath inhaling the others scent which was clearly sweeter than before with the mix of a little more muskier scent than Taehyungs scent was before being marked ofc.

After crying for hours tae calmed down a bit now hiccuping only.

"Honeybear do you think you're ready to talk now?" Jimin said in a soft cautious voice watching the other carefully.

Tae looked up at him yet again before nodding slowly.

"He threatened me that he will kill my pup. He said that my mate doesn't wants me.

Which is true I don't blame him for that but he said my pup would be ashamed of me *hic* because my own alpha abandoned me after spending one night with me so he will do me a favor and kill them for me.

So when he pulled out a dagger I couldn't control myself so I ended up taking his soul." He explained lowly.

"It's not your fault Tae. Despite being Joon hyungies dad he was a wicked man. We had so many reasons to take his soul and lock him into the depth of the hell." Jimin said wiping the others wet cheeks before he realized.

"Wait did you just say that your mate marked you and left you? What the hell Tae who the fuck is that bastard. I just wanna talk to him once." He said anger dripping down his words. Causing the omega to whimper yet again.

"I'm sorry Tae please don't be scared." Jimin apologized quickly.

"But please tell me what happened I need to know."

"Promise you won't do anything?" Taehyung said slowly looking at him with those innocent eyes and Jimins heart broke a little more.

Taehyung doesn't deserve this. Not after what he went through already.

"I can't promise but I'll try my best." Jimin sighed.

And Taehyung started telling him all the things from the time when they joined SNU.
And by the time Tae ended Jimin was planing the most painful death for a certain alpha named Jeon Jungkook.

__________________________________________________

Thanks for commenting and suggesting and as all of you said I should wait for a bit I'll do that.

I won't reveal the past already but y'all knew it'd effect the story a bit so don't come @ me and bear with me the next chapters will have taekook facing each other for good so it'd be interesting.

But do y'all Even read this anymore? 

Please vote, ❤