✨18✨

_______🌹_______

_______🌹_______

Namjoon carefully places the omega on the bed taking his shoes off and places a pillow between the others hands who hugs it tightly as he sleeps.

"Hyung can you be here for him? I need to have a chat with Jungkook." Namjoon says as he walks out.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook silently sitting on the place he was sitting with his fake mate before. Then he noticed the presence of another person looking up to see Namjoon.

"Hyung.

What was all that?" He asked with a blank face.

"I don't think you have the right to know as he did this to you only I assume you did something wrong to him. Because the Tae I know will never force you to this kind of submission.

I am not here to have a nice chat Jungkook and I hope you know that. I'm here to warn you. Tae is a pacifist. He only went rogue 3 times including this in all his life.

So whatever you did you hurt him deeply. I don't know what it is and I don't want to. Just don't do it again. And

Stay away from him. 

That's all I'll ask for. I want you to know that I love you but my love for him is beyond everything. The choice is yours

It's either you have all of us against you or you make peace with him. And I wouldn't want to lose you so think wisely." Namjoon said face void any emotion.

"I'll see you in a minute I have to talk to Jimin." Namjoon says as he gets up leaving the young alpha alone.

~~~~~~~

He takes small steps making sure he wouldn't wake the other away as he walks.

The others were already on their way to uni. Jungkook just needed to know Taehyung is okay after he passed out right after he reached the omega girl the previous day.

Jungkook blames the mate bond for this. But it'd be the easiest if he just broke the bond but he just couldn't bring himself to reject the other.

Slowly turning the door open. He walked into the sleeping omegas room. The omega looked so ethereal even if he was just sleeping.

Before he realized it the omega was nesting. It looked like a perfect nest like Taehyung took his sweet time to create it.

He knew better than trying to break a omegas nest but something got his attention. He picked up the blue hoodie and sniffed it.
It had a faint smell like his?

He looked at it carefully and a giggle rang in his mind.

~~~~~~~

"Jungkookieeeee!" The boy in a blue hoodie called as he threw himself on the other.

"I promise I'll never leave you again. I'll take you with me away from these monsters." The other cried face buried in his neck.

"Really hyung? Will you do that for me?" Jungkook asked voice latched with uncertainty.

"Of course I will! I won't let them do this to you ever again I promise baby, you trust hyung right?"

"I do!" Jungkook said before continuing.

"Hyung!" The other hummed in response.

"Will you marry me when I'm older and stronger like you?" He said looking up at the other with hopeful eyes.

"You want to marry me?" The other giggled.

"Of course hyung! You're so pretty and strong! You can protect me now but when I get older I'll protect you from all the bad guys." The bunny boy says as he flashes the other his charming bunny smile.

"Okay then let's get married when you're older." The other said flashing a boxy smile.

~~~~~~~

The images blurry in his mind. He holds his head groaning in pain.

Why?

Causing the omega to wake up.

The omega sits up with demonic eyes piercing through the alpha.

"Is that my asset you're holding?"