✨17✨

_______🌹_______

_______🌹_______

"Namjoon called today and I want you to show up at his pack at 3 pm." His father stepfather said before dismissing him.
So he wrapped up all his work from uni and decided to take a shower. He stood in front of the mirror boring his eyes on his reflection. Beautiful horns and black eyes on display.

"You shouldn't have done that."

~~~~~~~

As Baekhyun said Taehyung stopped using anything that makes him hide the fact that he's an omega because

What was there to hide anymore? Nothing.

He entered the pack house and he didn't knew what to do anymore.

There was his mate who partly rejected him all over another wolf looking directly at him. He didn't knew if he should just go hide and cry his heart out or just kill both of them and get rid of his miseries.

He was walking on thin ice. His patience was running low. Slowly slipping into omega space remembering everything what's wrong but thinks is right now.

He lightly shook his head.

'Not now.'

But how so he let's his demon instincts take over.

His eyes became pitch black before they returned to their natural colour again.

Now walking boldly not minding the alpha he called his.

Because the truth was that alpha was never his to start with. No alpha treats their omega like he did.

No alpha breaks his omegas heart like he did.

No alpha calls his omega a slut like he did.

But he doesn't mind it anymore when he sees the alpha being all over an actual slut.
It sure hurts but there's nothing he can do about it. If Jungkook doesn't want him then so be it.

"Taetae you're here!" Jin says as he tackles the younger in a bear hug.

"I had to call dad to finally get to see you Tae what's going on?" Namjoon said as he walked to Jin and Taehyung.

"It's nothing hyung, I've been busy these day you know with the pack and Hyungwon hyung." He heard a scoff eyes turning pitch black yet again knowing it was his trash of a mate. So he closed his eyes and took a deep breath and opened them again. Jin noticed it.