✨7✨

______🌹______

______🌹______

Taehyung gasped as he saw the little boy more specifically his lover being pinned down by his second older brother.

"Because of  you I can't have him but if you are not even here I can have him right?" His brother smirked evilness clear in his expression.

"Sehun hyung let him go." Taehyung said as the sight in front of him wasn't very good. The younger boy was choking for air as Sehun held him in place.

"Oh look my little omega brother is back to save his alpha how cute." Sehun smirked. The obsession Sehun had for Taehyung never went unnoticed by anyone.

"Hyung please let him go I'll do anything." Taehyung pleaded.

"Anything I say?" Sehun said smirk widening.

"Anything please let him go." He begged.

"Ok then I want you to be mine forget him be my property know that you belong to me and me only." The said boy was shocked.

"Tell me Taehyung don't you want your lover boys life? Hmmm? I don't think he'd have much time left if I don't stop right now." Sehun said annoyed.

Taehyung looked at his lover who was trying to escape but was too injured to make a single move. He knew he couldn't live in a world where his lover didn't exist.

"Yes. Whatever you want is yours now leave him." Taehyung said closing his eyes as he thought to himself one of them will be safe and the said ones safety ment everything to him.

Sehun let's go of the boy who gasps heavily for air trying to form words.

"No hyung you don't have to." He said gasping.

"Awwww little kid who said that hmm? You? You're nothing right now so stay in your limits before I change my mind.

But the boy who was still recovering protested.

"No hyung won't."

"Well if you continue this way let's get your game done right now than later." Sehun said as he held out a silver dagger.

"No."

Taehyung woke up gasping for air as warm liquid rolled down his eyes.

"It's ok everything is ok he is safe now tae everything is ok." He said to himself sitting down with his face buried on his knees and arms securely around himself.

Oh how he wished for someone to be there to wrap their arms around him to whisper sweet nothings to him.

How he wished sometimes that it was him who was taken care of rather than him to take care of someone.