✨8✨

______🌹______

______🌹______

Taehyung tapped his shoe on the floor impatiently as he waited for Jimin to come out.

"I'll be leaving now." He heard Jimin scream.

"Finally. What even took you so long?" Taehyung sighed.

"Well gotta look good ones without mate won't understand." Jimin joked.

He didn't knew Tae already met his mate maybe for a second but he did. Taehyung felt bad hearing that and Jimin noticed.

"Hey I was just joking don't be sad." Now Jimin looked at him with sad eyes.

It was always like this whenever Tae got sad Jimin started crying. When Tae was happy he was too.

Jimin was only months older than him but still treated Tae as his baby brother. Always babying him and is really possessive for him.

"I'm not sad chim I'll find them eventually. Don't worry. OH MY GOD WE ARE LATE LET'S GO BEFORE I BEAT YOUR SORRY ASS FOR GETTING ME DETENTION." Taehyung screamed as he dragged Jimin with him.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook was really excited failing to sit still he wanted to sing dance and scream. His love was back.

"Jungkook please stop they will think you are mad or something." Yoongi facepalmed as they entered the cafeteria.

"Hyung you won't understand he is back hyung he is back I'll see him today." Jungkook jumped excitedly as Yoongi grabbed him and made him sit.

"You are very no fun hyung!" Jungkook pouted.

"You better stop making fun of my english before I smack that ass of yours." Hoseok gave Jungkook a dead glare and jungkook gulped. Angry Hoseok was not a person you would like to mess with.

"You love him that's ok but what about your mate Jungkook? You will be 20 soon and find your mate what would you do about them?" Yoongi asked and suddenly his eyes became dark.

"We talked about it before hyung. He is my mate. And even if he isn't I won't take anyone else as my mate I'll reject them." He said with no hesitation.

"It's easy to say Jungkook but it's not easy to do so. Not only you will hurt your mate but yourself to because I know he won't want you once he finds his mate." Hoseok said.

Hobi never liked him. He always gave him a bad vibe it was like he was lying with every word he said.

Jungkook stayed quiet for a while not knowing what to say before someone covered his eyes and he smelled it. The smell he loves so much. The smell he missed so much.

"Do you know who I am?" The person asked.

"Of course I do!" Jungkook said as he stood up picking the person up spinning him his infamous bunny smile lingering on his face.

"You're back!! I'm so happy." Jungkook exclaimed putting him down.

"I'm happy too!" The other exclaimed.

Jungkook came closer and connected their lips Kissing his lover sweetly. The kiss was full of love for them not seeing the other who was clutching oh his chest desperately as he felt the pain flow through his veins.

He pulls away. "I missed you Woosung hyung."

And  then an ear piercing scream echoed in The whole cafeteria.

~~~~~~~

"I have a class in like 15 min could you walk any faster Chim?" Tae groaned.

"Oh shut it you nerd why do you even study so much? Can't you just enjoy your life for a while?" Jimin said as he continued walking slowly.

"If you don't know it yet I want to pass the upcoming tests and also it's important to be something in life." Tae said annoyed.

"Well you don't need to be anything. You are The V then what's the point." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"There is no winning in arguing with you let's just go." Tae sighed.

Walking past the cafeteria Tae smelled something. Something really familiar and intoxicating. He followed it ignoring Jimins calls. Only to get heartbroken.

The person in front of him was not only his mate but also his first love who was kissing someone else in front of him. He felt a bruise form on his chest it was the most painful one till now.

He could feel with how much love his mate was kissing the other. He clutched his chest desperately trying to breath. It hurt.

"Tae at least tell me where you are going before running away." Jimin said trying to catch his breath.

But Taehyung said nothing. He stayed still panting hard having trouble breathing before Jimin finally noticed.

"T-tae what's wrong?" He looked at his best friend worry all over his face. And suddenly Tae lost his consciousness dropping limp on the floor.

"TAE!!!"

--🌼--🌼--🌼--🌼--🌼--🌼--🌼--

Character Unlocked

Kim Woosung

-From The Rose Pack.

-Head Alphas son

-Alpha (Submissive)

-Jungkooks Lover.

_____________________

Love y'all and also can I have some comments too? If it's not too much too ask?