✨2✨

______🌹______

______🌹______

Taehyung got his schedule and went to search for his hyungs.

"I wonder what hyungs are doing right now." He said to himself as he continued walking.

And he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." He said to the person.

"Oh! It's completely fine I wasn't watching either. By the way the name is Hoseok. Jung Hoseok. And you are?" The guy asked.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." Taehyung replied.

"Well nice to meet you taehyung." Hoseok chirped happily.

"Well nice to meet you too but I have to go now. I'll see you later maybe?" Taehyung said a bit awkwardly. It's been a long time since he talked to someone without the persons he talks to sometimes.

"Of course see you later." Hoseok waved at him before leaving.

**Tae's P.O.V**

They really fo-

"Oh there you are!" A voice behind me said. I was tackled down to the floor when i turned by the one and only Park Jimin.

"Jimine you can let go now. I'm not gonna run away." I assured.

"Who knows you are Kim Taehyung you can do anything. Besides you are the one who didn't even waited for me. " Jimin lifted himself up as he pouted.

"Well true enough but I have classes to attend ya know? By the way did you saw Namjoon hyung today?" I asked him.

"Yes! I saw him with Jin hyung in the cafeteria." He replied.

"Well let's go to them first." I dragged him with me.

"Hyung!" I ran to him hugging him tightly.

"Hey Taebear how are you baby bro?" Namjoon hyung hugged me back.

"I'm fine hyung. How are you how's everything going?"

"I'm fine everything is alright I guess." He replied.

"Hyung I was wondering if I can live in the pack house with you for a while." I asked nervously.

"Of course! But did you fought with appa or something?" He asked suspiciously.

"No hyung I just miss you and Jinnie hyung so I wanted to spend some time with you guys." I replied trying not to panic.

"Awwww my baby come here." Jin hyung pulled me closer to him.

"Why don't you just move in with us? And you won't miss us anymore. We can live together you know?" He said sweetly.

'Even tho I wish the same but I can't hyung.'

"I can't do that hyung you know appa will be all alone if I leave him and he won't come to the pack house either. And not to forget I have a territory to protect." I said smiling warmly.

"It always amuses me that what a great leader you are Tae." Namjoon smiled warmly.

"But if you want you can simply join the packs. We can have two leaders you know?" Namjoon said

"Yes hyung but I don't think now is the best time for that. By the way can I stay?" I asked eying the older with puppy eyes.

"And they say you are the most ruthless alpha I don't know how. But yes you can." Namjoon said followed by a sigh.

"Yayy!" I exclaimed throwing his fist in the air like a child and the others chuckled.

"But what about me? If you are not there I'll have to be there!!" Jimin said and stuck his bottom lip out.

"Awwwwh Jiminie you can come with me too. I'll inform Hyungwon hyung he'll take care of it. And we also have strong warriors if you forgot. Now stop pouting you little fluff ball." I pinched his cheeks.

"Yahh don't you ever do that again." Jimin said playfully shoving my hands away.

"By the way don't you guys have classes?" I asked turning to the olders.

"Oh fluff we gotta go now see you at the lunch break." And with that Jin hyung dragged Namjoon hyung out of the cafeteria with him. I sighed and turned to Jimin.

"Jimin what's your first class?" I asked him.

"Physics yours?" He asked back.

"Same let's go then." And I again dragged him with me.

________________________________

New character

Chae Hyungwon

-A Trueblood Alpha.
-May look soft by looks but is very powerful.
-Knows Taehyung since they were children's . More like taehyungs own brother.
-Try To hurt Taehyung and he will destroy you.
-Searching for his mate.
-25

Wolf name- Ray

Wolf name- Ray.

--🌼----🌼----🌼----🌼----🌼-----🌼----🌼--

Hope y'all will like it.

Please vote💜