✨13✨

______🌹______

______🌹______

He couldn't hate himself anymore. Felt somehow worried and disguised at the same time but he listened to Baek. He listened to him because V already suffers enough.

As he entered the pack house Jimin pounced on him.

"You gotta stop this Tae where the fuck were you? Didn't even mindlinked me for fuck sake you're the alpha of this pack you just can't be gone like that." Hyungwon said with an angry glare and Jimin nodded agreeing.

"What took you so long it's almost midnight." Jimin said still not letting the other get up. Pouting angrily.

"I'm sorry hyungs I just had a lot in mind please don't be mad." Taehyung said sadness clear in his voice.

The olders knew he'd been suffering for so long. They hated how they couldn't help their dongsaeng.

"We'll let you go now but you still have to tell us where you were." Jimin huffed.

"About that we need to talk hyungs." Taehyung said softly.

"Yeah what do you wanna talk about?"

"Not here tho let's go to somewhere more private."

~~~~~~~

"Can you tell us now you're making us feel anxious Tae." Jimin said as he chewed on his nails stressed.

"It's-" Taehyung sighed.

"Please don't freak out wonwon hyung but I want you to do something for me."

"Can you get straight to the point Taehyung don't do this to us."

"Hyung I want you to take my position and be the alpha of this pack." His hyungs were shocked.

"W-what?"

"Wae?"

"I think it's finally time for this pack to have a real alpha hyung." Taehyung looked into Hyungwons eyes a sad smile lingering on his lips.

"W-what what are you talking about Tae you are the alpha the real alpha of this pack why are you saying this?"

Taehyung chuckled dryly.

"Real alpha hyung? I'm not even an alpha to start with.

J-just just a cheap imitation of an alpha hyung I can't keep up with it anymore." Cheeks moist with the tears that rolled down his face.

Jimin growled loudly.

"What the fuck Tae where is all this shit coming from?"

"Hyung I-"

'You've been taking these suppressants for too long Taehyung-ah this needs to stop now. You're biologically an omega you can't fight that for the rest of your life.

If not for yourself then for V he's suffering to much you need to see this V is you and when you stop yourself from growing into what you truly are it effects him too.

It's been too long and if you continue doing this it will kill V. Demons can't be killed but wolves do die wolves are no immortal creature and you know that very well.

-sigh-

It's up to you do you want to kill your wolf yourself Taehyung?

Listen to me you can always take scent blockers or maybe switch to moonflower perfume those won't harm you but you can't take the heat suppressants.

But whatever I can assure you that it won't be before 1 and a half months or so. And I personally won't give you any suppressants anymore just so you know. Don't kill yourself like this Tae.

Stop fighting your true self.' He remembered Baekhyuns words clearly.

He jumped on Jimin making them fall and started sobbing loudly as he hid his face on the others chest.

"I can't do this anymore chim I'm killing him I'm killing V I don't want to lose him."

And it all maked sense now.

___________________________________________________

Hey purples I know you thought I was dead but I am not.

My exams just ended yesterday and my sister was gonna kick my ass because I haven't updated for a month maybe.

I'm sowwy.

I'll update more From now on. At least once a week.

Lemme know how you feel about this chapter also vote to lemme feel your love pweseeeee.

I purple y'all.💜

Took em long enough

Took em long enough.

Kkk bye.