✨32✨

_______🌹_______

_______🌹_______

Taehyung looks at Soobin peacefully sleeping in Jungkooks arms and he curses that every star out there.

Why did it have to be Jungkook who found him? Why did Soobin even get attached to him. He just wants to go home but Soobin just wouldn't let Jungkook go.

~~~~~~~

The omega in Taehyungs hand cries but Taehyungs fangs doesn't hurts anymore. Taehyung withdraws his fangs and her hand isn't bleeding? How?

He pushes the omega ahead who starts running to her mate almost immediately tripping over this and that but not stopping till she's safe in her mates arms.

Taehyung sighs before looking at his side hoping to see his little baby but he sees nothing.

His murderous eyes roam around the field before they stop on Soobin who is raising his arms in front of Jungkook asking to pick him up while Jungkooks eyes are on him as he nervously picks the little pup up.

He takes hesitating steps towards the demon while Soobin rests his head on the alphas neck. And Soobin doesn't let's go even when Jungkook tries to give him to Taehyung claiming he wants to stay with him a little more and Taehyung doesn't likes it.

He doesn't likes how Soobin is clinging to the person he hates the most but he knows he can't upset Soobin right now or he will be gone again so with a sigh he tells the alpha that he would be staying with Soobin.

~~~~~~~

"Should've gone home instead." Taehyung grumbles as he takes sleepy Soobin in his arms for Jungkook to open his door.

He just wishes the ones on the field would just ignore his existence but that's not possible. Words spread across the pack way faster than he expected and just when they were about to enter the house Taehyung hears someone call him.

"Hey!" The raged voice made Taehyungs eyes widen. He hurriedly hands Soobin over to Jungkook and turns around.

Jimin.

He doesn't even think twice before he starts running for his life and of course Jimin wont let him go just like that so he starts running after him as well.

A soft smile plays on Jungkooks lips the demon just finished slaughtering a whole pack army without even moving his fingers and now he's running away from his small hyung.

Jungkook knew the moment he saw the other that their time to suffer needs to end now. He promises himself that this time he would treat the other just like he should be treated, he'd love him like no one can.

Jimin eventually catches him and beats him up he beats him a little more for teasing him saying 'you can't catch me with your short legs' before he hugs the other crying in his hold.

"Why are you crying after beating me up so brutally?" Taehyung tries to joke but he gets another punch making him shut up.

"Please don't do that ever again Tae. You made me feel so horrible. I've searched for you for so long you have no idea. I felt like I failed you." Taehyung just pats the others back comforting him. What can he say?

"You didn't fail me Minnie I just needed to get away from here and that's what I did I'm sorry."

"So it's true." Taehyung hears another voice. He turns to see Jin. Namjoon standing behind him awkwardly.

"Let's just get over with the crying session shall we?" Taehyung says opening his arms a little more and Jin runs in his arms almost immediately.

Taehyung smiles at his crying hyungs. He missed them.

"How could you beat him like that!" Jin smacks Jimins head once they are done crying making Jimin whine.

"Yes hyung tell him!" Taehyung cheers making both of them glare at him. Taehyung gives them a nervous smile.

"You should have beaten him more." Jin says smacking Taehyungs head now Tae being the one whining and both of them laugh at him.

Jin turns to his mate who's still standing there awkwardly. He goes back to him urging Namjoon forward.
Namjoon hesitantly walks to Taehyung who is not laughing anymore.

He opens his mouth before closing it. What should he say? So he says the first thing that comes in his mind.

"Respect women."