✨6✨

______🌹______

______🌹______

Bidding his farewell to his hyungs he was now going back to his house. He knew his father was waiting. He also knew he had disappointed the older again.

Jimin already left saying he had a date with his newly found mate. Taking small steps he finally reached his home but he actually will never call it a home as there was no loved one there for him.

As he unlocked the door a cold but not deeper than him voice welcomed him.

"Look what we got here you are back?!?!" His father mocked.

"I'm sorry appa I just- Namjoon hyung wanted me to stay at theirs for a night." Taehyung replied as politely possible head dropped as he stared at the floor.

"But I never gave you the permission to did I?" The older man said.

"No" Tae said still starring at the floor intensely not wanting to break another rule.
"You know the rules boy to the basement right now." Taehyung did as he was told rushing towards the basement. As his father shortly followed behind.

》At The Black Rose Pack《

The sudden arrival of Jungkook right after Tae left startled the Namjin couple a bit as they thought they could get some alone time again.

The pure alpha was here for the half angel and half witch to ask some questions as he knew he can trust the older with anything.

"So hyung first of all I want to tell you that Suga hyung found his mate but that's not why I'm here to talk so you can ask me the details later." Jungkook hurried saying as he saw Jin's eyes sparkling at the word mate.

"Ok continue." Jin said as he huffed.

"So hyung when I met Suga hyungs mate I kind of smelled a faint smell it was really sweet and intoxicating. I don't know it was faint but it still made me dizzy and I just felt like I wanted no actually needed the scent in my life. Can you tell me why I felt that?" Jungkook asked.

"Which rank do you think the smell belonged to?" Now Jin asked.

"Omega?" Jungkook said which came as a question.

"Oh if that there might be 2 reasons for that. The basic one is number one.
As a pure blood alpha your scenes are strong enough to catch your mates smell as you are turning 18 soon.
Or number 2
He was just with some male omega on heat who's scent kind of rubbed on him." Jin explained as Jungkooks blood ran cold at the thought of his mate.

'I don't want a mate I already have someone I love dearly I can't get a mate.' He mentally panicked before he answered Jin.

"It just might be an omega on heat." He knew he was only consoling himself saying that but guess what that can also be it so there is no problem right?

"As you say." Jin shrugged.

"Ok hyung I'll leave now let's talk at the college tomorrow." Jungkook offered a warm smile as he walked to the door.

"Ok bye Jungkook." The older waved at him.

》Back to Taehyungs House《

Tae tried standing still as the whip with blades tore up the soft skin of his back again and again blood spilled on the floor as only the sound of being whipped and soft hisses were heard.

"I know you will never learn your lessons so I'm not going to ask if you did." The older man says as he whips his son one last time and leaves the basement.

Taehyung who was trying to control himself the time now had nothing to feel. The atmosphere turning cold as his eyes glowed a shiny silver which was able to make anyone shiver but he retreated his feelings as he had no right to feel anything.

Slowly making his way upstairs after hissing multiple times he reached his room stripped down to his boxers and layed on his stomach not bothering to clean his wounds.

Letting him cool down a bit as he grabbed his kookie plushie the coldness of the night Dissapearing slowly.

"I wish I wasn't born after all." He said finally slipping into Dreamland.

________________________

I'm gonna go sleep now.

Please vote if  you like it thank you 🌼