Her place

-Meliodas POV-

Elizabeth fell asleep and I hugged her a bit tighter. I feel so bad. So guilty.

I felt my tears run down my checks. I haven't cried in years.

I have been awful at Elizabeth. I have hurt her so much and she still loves me. Not even a bit angry at me. I was so horrible.

First I bruise her, then I yell at her. After that I throw her in THAT room and then I didn't even trust her. What am I for kind of boyfriend?! Still, she loves me. I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend.

"Meliodas? Why are you crying?" I heard Elizabeth's voice as she got out of my grip.

"I'm sorry! I have been so horrible towards you! I'm so sorry!" I said as more tears ran from my eyes. She smiled at me and kissed me on the mouth, making me kiss back.

"I forgive you Meliodas. I love you too much to stay mad at you." She said and laid down on top of me. I put my arms around her. Skin to skin.

Then I felt her rub circles on my chest with a finger, calming me down a bit from the crying. When I was finally done crying, Elizabeth gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before going to sleep.

I just smiled and held her close to me. To have her body close to mine like this, it's a dream come true.

It didn't take long before I fell asleep too.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I woke up in Meliodas arms and my face heated up as soon I remembered last night or... more like morning. I can't believe I slept a whole day and night. Then again, I hadn't slept in 3 days in that room, says Diane.

"Why so red?" I heard a male voice ask. A bit embarrassed, I looked at the now awake Meliodas.

"What we did yesterday just come in my mind." I answered honestly. His expression turned a bit sad as he asked "Did you regret it?"

"No, I would never regret to do something like that with you. I love you." I said. He smiled and sat up.

"What do you want to do today? I want to make it up to you for everything I have done." He said. I sat up and started with "Actually,"

I'm so nervous, what if he doesn't let me? If he thinks it's too dangerous?

"I have a mission today." I continued, ready for him yelling at me like last time.

"But you stopped working for the Supreme deity, didn't you? I saw your massage." He responded calmly. I nodded and said "I did, but the Liones isn't just a group of spies. We also have own missions to do."

"But it's too dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt. Can't you just stop working? I have enough money for both of us." He tried to convince me.

"Meliodas, I don't do it for the money, I do it because I want my family to be proud of me and because it's fun. It's my life job." I tried to make him understand.

"Okay, I will let you, but on one condition." He said, making me look at him and ask "What is it?"

"I'm coming with you, at least once in a while and I want to come with you today." He says. I nodded with a small smile.

"But you can't interrupt. Understood?" I asked in a bit stern voice that seemed to shock him a bit, but then smiled.

"Sure, everything for you." He said and pulled me close and kissed my neck a bit, making me giggle.

"So, when are we going?" Meliodas asked, not letting me go.

"We should probably go as soon as possible, I haven't meet them in 3 days and they must be worried." I said, making him nod. Then I warned "Don't tell them that we are a couple, they will bomb you with questions."

"But I want everyone to know about usssss." Meliodas said with puppy eyes. I crossed my arms and said "I won't help you if they ask million questions then."

"I am sure I can handle it. Let's get dressed." Meliodas said and I nodded. Then we both started getting dressed. When I arrived at the bathroom to brush my teeth, I saw hiccups on my neck.

"Meliodas, could you give me my make up?" I asked and Meliodas come with it immediately.

"Thank you." I said and took it. He then smirked and said "I want a reward."

With a small giggle, I kissed him on the cheek, but he didn't go.

"Something wrong?" I asked. He crossed his arms and said "That's not enough!"

"What do you want then?" I asked. He smirked and pulled me in a passionate kiss. When we separated, he smiled and said "Now I'm satisfied." and walked away.

I just put on make up on the hiccups and walked out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Ye-" He cut himself off when he saw that I had make up over the hiccups.

"Why did you cover them?" He asked and pointed at my neck. He sounded a bit hurt.

"It's just so that they won't ask questions. I promise." I said, making him look a bit relieved.

"Come on, we need to go." I said and he nodded, taking my hand. We walked out of the room and down to the kitchen.

Meliodas wrote a letter of us leaving for a while and then we went out. We took Meliodas motorcycle. He drove while I told him that we was gonna go to my house.

After we arrived there, we walked inside and to my room.

"Why are we here?" Meliodas asked when we arrived in the room.

"You will see." I said.

-Meliodas POV-

Elizabeth walked over to her desk and put her hand under it. Suddenly, an voice was heard.

"Elizabeth! You are back!" a female voice come from somewhere in the room. Elizabeth responded with "Thanks Veronica." and walked to the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she pushed the wall. My eyes widened as the wall formed a doorway.

"Come on." Elizabeth said and walked through. I walked after and the door closed itself when I had. We walked down some stairs as I asked "Where are we going?"

"To the basement. That's where we usually is." She said, making me nod.

When we arrived, I could feel a heavenly smell of something. My eyes widened when we come down.