Chapter 49: Here goes nothing.

Melissa's POV**

I sat down on the bed as he sat next to me. Aaliyah is also here, Shawn's younger sister if you don't remember.

"Can we talk privately?" I asked and Aaliyah nodded and walked out. I fiddled with my fingers as my eyes were building up with tears. I was very hesitant and nervous.

"We need to..." I stopped.

"I really liked- I meant, I loved you. and you hurt me. it felt like my whole world was tearing apart. I loved Hayes and he cheated on me, just like you." tears are now shedding my cheeks.

"I don't want-" He began to talk but I interrupted

"No, Shawn! we have to! I don't want my heart broken again. these words are hurting me as much as it hurts you. Why won't you lick Madison's ass! Because we are done. I don't want to date anyone right now. I'm sorry I really am. It's just... I can't handle it. that's why I tried. I couldn't handle it" I sobbed (A/N whoa, INTENSE!)

"I'm sorry" he stood up.

"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I chose you. I'm sorry I'm not like Madison. I don't finger myself and send it to random perverts! maybe I'm not worth life. I gotta go, I have therapy" I wiped my tears and headed to the door. my hand touched the knob and I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around. Shawn crashed his lips unto mine. I was shocked. It wasn't a kiss I had before. It was passionate. He pulled away seconds after.

"Goodbye" he said softly and I walked out, closing the door behind me. I regret breaking up with him.

"So... how'd it go?" Aaliyah said as she came out of the room where the rest were.

"Not good. we broke up" I wiped my cheeks.

"Why?" she frowned

"I shouldn't be dating right now. I have a lot to do" I said

"Ok.. Bye" she waved

"Bye, Aaliyah" I smiled. I walked slowly to the elevator and got in.

"Melissa!" I heard someone say and I turned. Matthew was running towards me.

"What?" I said

"I need to ask you something!" he said

"Say it you dumb butt!" I got frustrated :3

"Will you...."

A/N cliffhanger 🌚 I didn't really put an effort in this chapter, sorry if it sucked😝 it was so brutal💀 what a dramatic breakup🌚✌️ I'm still stuck in here😰

-Alesia💕