Chapter 47: Dodging

Enjoy Buttholes! sorry:) im so mean ;-;

Melissa's POV**
•end of school•

I walked to my locker to get my stuff. I grabbed a hold of my book and I put it in my backpack.

"Melissa!" Someone said from behind me. I turned around and Hayes looked at me weirdly.

"Uh.... hwat?" I gave him a confused look

"Let's go den" he grabbed my wrist and ran down the school hall.

"Wait! Hayes slow down!" I tried stopping him.

"What do you want, Melissa?" he said, still running

"Chill your balls! it's not the end of the world, we still have plenty of time!" I called out. he stopped and looked me in the eye.

"Yes?" His sweet angelic voice.

"Uh.. nothing" I smiled

"Ok" he continued to run

...............

Hayes kept rambling about his shoes while I'm walking without saying a single words. I'm thinking..... about my unicorn I drew earlier.

"Melissa?" he stopped me

"Yes?" I focused on his forehead. not his big blue eyes.

"Have you listened to a word I said?" he gave me a serious look.

"Yes I..... uh.. To be honest, I was thinking about everything" I sighed

"Sorry about me cheating on you" he looked down shyly

"Wait! no! I was thinking about my everything" I frowned "my unicorn I drew today"

"Oh.. sorry about that" he bit his lip

"It's fine" we continued to walk.

.............

I unlocked the door and walked to the kitchen.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back" I told Hayes. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I went upstairs checked every room and no ones home besides me and Hayes. I ran downstairs and sat on the couch.

"You came to visit. I want to be lazy" I laid on my back and turned on the tv. Hayes is just sitting beside me while I have my feet on his lap. He looks uncomfortable, too bad I don't give a flying fuck. I drank some of the water and Hayes tickled my feet which made me choke. I coughed multiple times until I calmed down. I sat up and put down the water bottle.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I shouted while laughing a little.

"Melissa, I've been meaning to talk to you" he said calmly.

"Yes hayes?" I sat closer to him.

"I'm sorry for everything and me saying I love you and breaking your heart" he fiddled with his fingers

"Hayes it's fine" I looked into his eyes

"No it's not. I did love you. I just don't know." he rambled

"Hayes.... it's fine" I cupped his cheek

"Ok, you didn't deserve to be treated like that. your beautiful, kind, weird and crazy but I still have feelings for you" he looked me in the eye and I slowly leaned in. Hoping he'd kiss me back.

"Stop!" he tightly closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I apologized and sat further away.

"No, I'm sorry. it's just, I'm dating someone" he said which shocked me. well, I'm glad he's being loyal. I've missed a lot.

"Who?" I bit my lip

"Margaux Irwin" he sounded hesitant

"Oh. good for you. she has a very nice name" I smiled. I'm sorta happy just a bit upset.

"The hotel is just a few streets away. do you wanna see Margaux? and the rest of the guys girl friends" he said.

"Sure" I smiled. I grabbed my phone and we walked out the door.