Chapter 15: secrets

Jack Js POV**

Melissa is really nice. Her auburn hair, her brown eyes and the way her lips is perfectly curved it's absolutely perfect. I don't like her in that way because she has a boyfriend and I see her as a younger sister.

"McDonalds?" I asked

"Of course! what kind of stupid question is that!" she practically yelled. I think I'm def. she made me def

I responded with an "ok"

...................

I know that Melissa likes McDonalds. she adores McDonalds, she devours he food, she loves it, she wants to spend Christmas here, she wants to live here, she wants to work here, she wants to smell the food, she wants to smell the seats that were covered in butts. ok maybe I did a little to much. She wants to smell the seats that were covered in vajayjays and cockilinis. ok that's enough. I chuckled at my thoughts.

"MCDONALDS!" she yelled out, once again making me def.
we got out of the car and the only thing I can here is the cars and Melissa saying McDonalds numerous times. Should I join her?

"McDonalds, McDonalds, McDonalds, McDonalds!" I repeated. we got to the entrance of MCDONALDS! we were still repeating McDonalds quietly and at the same time we said "MCDONALDS!" loudly causing us to get attention. we laughed and ordered our food. we chose a booth to eat our breakfast. not healthy but it's fine.

"I'm so fat because of McDonalds. I should stop wearing crop tops" she looked down to her belly.

"Your not fat your perfect" I smiled. she gave me a weird look.
"Perfectly fit" I smiled nervously. Nice save Johnson!

"1. I wasn't talking to you,
2. And as you can see I'm not, I have a bunch of flaws" she said eating a fry

"Like I said your perfect" I threw a fry

"Cock face!" she threw two fries

"Vagina mouth!" I threw another.

"Language! there are kids here!" the manager said. me and Melissa started to giggle.

I smell alcohol. it's coming from under my seat. I looked under and there was a hobo. Me and Melissa screamed as loud as we can.

"Quiet girls I'm trying to sleep" hobo said. we screamed once again. McDonalds it doesn't only give you food it's also a homeless shelter. haha I'm funny.

"I said shhh" he said again. we screamed and ran out of McDonalds. I ran to my car and she went back in.

"Where are you going" I shouted enough for her to hear

"Can't let good fortune go to waste" she continued to run in. What does the mean? Is she robbing McDonalds?
She got into the car with food.

"Oh fortune eh?" I chuckled

"Yes it's amazing food and the homeless man almost ate a fry but I gave him a burger and five dollars" she smiled generously

"Good for you" I drove to subway. I didn't really eat and I'm starving

......................

"Would the guys want food?" I asked Melissa

"Yeah seems nice" she smiled. she put on a song and it was me and Gilinskys song, paradise.

"Good song" she places it on a cup holder

"It sure is" I got to the drive through.

................

Me and Melissa went to my room where everyone is.

"Hey we got food" I placed it on my bed

"Thanks jack" Serenity smiled. maybe I have a little crush on her but she'll never like me and she's with Carter. it'll never happen.

"Ur welcome" I sighed

Melissa's POV**

I went to my room and Hayes was in the room.

"Hey" I smiled and went to get my laptop

"Hey Melissa how was your day?" he asked politely

"I went to McDonalds we found a homeless man under Johnson's seat and got you a sub" I handed him a sandwich

"Thanks Mel" he said

"Ur welcome" I was leaning in for a kiss but he looked the other way and made me kiss his cheek.

"Okayyyyy" I said

"Do you want to watch movies?" I asked

"This early?" he said

"No it's 12" I furrowed my eyebrow

"It's never to early for movies" I smiled and laid my laptop on the bed and popped some popcorn. Hayes has been acting weird lately. it's getting on my nerves but I guess it's fine... for now.

I sat next to him and put on a movie which is called mean girls. bitch I'm awesome. The popcorn was done and I went to get it and sat on the bed.

..............

Hayes was on his phone the whole time. what was he doing? he wasn't even watching the movie. I skyped Jason.

"Hey Melissa sorry for flipping out" he apologized "it's fine Jason" I accepted his apology.

"I'm gonna go now" Hayes walked out.

"Who was that?" Jason asked "Hayes, our relationship isn't going well" I fiddled with my fingers "how?" "he's not hanging out with me anymore but to pass time I hang out with jack Johnson and Mahogany LOX they are awesome people" "yeah, Melissa I miss you" "I miss you too Jason" I saw a girl in the computer screen "who's that?" "that's Christina" "hey Melissa" "hey Christina" "bitch" I muttered to myself "Jason I gotta go, bye" "bye Melissa" I shut off my laptop and went to Matthews room.

Was I jealous? wait probably his friend or cousin. I got to the door but I didn't open it. I heard Hayes and Nash talking.

I think Hayes said "I'm not telling her!" and Nash said "yes you are! be a bro and tell her now! if you tell her sooner she'll be heartbroken!" "fine" Hayes said and walked towards the door. The door opened and it revealed Hayes.

"Tell me what?!" I raised my voice causing him to flinch.

"Nothing" he replied

"That didn't sound like nothing! Hayes I'm your girlfriend tell me now!" I demanded

"I to-"

"We can't have a relationship where we lie to each other" I cut him off. what is he hiding from me?

AN cliffhanger🍪 so what do you think he's hiding from Melissa🍪 and yeah.... it's short🍪

-Alesia🍪