Chapter 3: 'she broke her back!'

Melissa's POV**

"I'm sorry" I ran out of the restaurant and kept running. Im lucky I don't wear heels. I heard someone yell out my name from a distance I didn't pay attention because I know it's Hayes. I didn't care where I went. I wanted to be anywhere but there. I didn't keep track of where I ran. I bumped into two guys and I'm terrified.

Hayes' POV**

I asked her to be my girlfriend then she just ran off. I liked her a lot and I'm worried.

"Attention whore" Tess muttered while laughing. she continued to eat.

"What?! why is this all a joke to you?! what's wrong with you?!" I said angrily

"Leave her alone!" Cameron shouted. I'm done with this! I got out of the restaurant. I ran after Melissa. I can see her figure from far away. I ran as fast as I could and I couldn't catch up to her.
I gave up and fell to my knees. I felt tears shedding my cheeks. I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Matthew and Nash standing next to him.

"It's all my fault!" I buried my head in my hands

"No! we just have to look for her" Matthew said

"Come on Hayes get in the car" Nash said softly. I slowly got up wiping my tears. I sat in the back and took my phone out of my pocket. I phoned Melissa many times and it was always sent to voicemail.

"Melissa I'm sorry I really am, can you just come to the hotel please? I need you I miss you and your cute laugh, your beautiful brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. please Melissa I'm nothing without you"

.................

I saw someone that looked like Melissa from behind. black dress and brown curly hair. But kinda bigger. did she grow?

"St-stop! I think that's her!" I opened the door and quickly ran to her.

"Melissa! is that you?" I said. she turned around and I noticed it wasn't her. its a hooker. she was smoking and was very tall. She had wrinkles and she was wearing heels. Melissa was wearing converses.

"Sorry I thought you were someone else" I started to lose hope on finding her. I regret asking her out or I wish she could've said yes or no.

...........

We got back to the hotel while Nash and Matt went to look for Melissa. I went in the elevator then I got to my room. I was alone in there but pretty sure I'll be alone all my life. I watched tv and texted her hoping she'll respond. I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and got up and opened the door.

"Ugh what do you want?" I grunted

"Well hello to you too" she said sarcastically

"Look I'm just sorry about calling Melissa an attention whore and for her running away" she rolled her eyes

"Ok" I glared at her.

"What do you want?" I said while annoyed.

"Nothing I'm just sorry" she apologized. I sat on the bed. she sat next to me, tracing circles on my shoulder. I concentrated on my phone waiting for her to text back. I looked to my side where Tess was sitting. she was leaning in to kiss me.

"What are you do-" I got lost in her slutty....... oops I mean eyes and my lips touched hers. she kissed me roughly and laid on me. she started to kiss my neck and suck on it. I pushed her off me causing her to fall off the bed.

"Stop that I like someone else!" I yelled

"Oh and look how that turned out" she sassed while getting up.