Chapter 16

Melissa's POV**

"What's that?!" I asked cluelessly, tears threatening to spill out of my eye.

"It's nothing!" he said

"We aren't gonna lie to each other I told you I kissed Shawn and that's it and you are hiding something from me!" tears coming down my cheeks

"I have another girlfriend" he mumbled but I perfectly heard him. my heart dropped. I thought my life was compete with him.

"What?! who's that?!" I hiccuped.

"It's Lilly" "I'm sorry" he cupped my face

"Don't" I slapped it away.

"Maybe you should be with Lilly, I don't need you" I said calmly but madly, still keeping eye contact. I took off the necklace and bracelet and threw it at his torso.

"Give those to Lilly" I said. Jack J came out of his room.

"What's wrong? I heard yelling" jack J said with an obviously worried face. I stared at Nash and walked to him. I put both my hands at the back of his neck and kissed him. I pulled away and walked away. I looked back and said "I already moved on and obviously you did too" I sticked a finger and went to my room.

................

6:34

After crying my eyes out and blowing on tissues I went to the bathroom and looked for a sharp object. I looked around and found Hayes' razor. why does he have one anyway? for his legs? haha I'm kidding. not relah. I broke it apart and did 2 fresh cuts. it seemed deep this time.

I went out side and cleaned my arm and sat on the bed as I'm still crying. I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away!" I sobbed. the door opened. it was jack J

"What do you want?" I grunted

"We need to talk" he closed the door and sat next to me on the bed.

"Why did you kiss Nash?" he asked

"I don't know, I don't even like him but I do a little" I confessed

"Ok" is all that came out of his mouth

"It's been three hours without Hayes and I miss him more than McDonalds" I said and he chuckled.

"But it's ok" he embraced me into a hug. he wiped away my tears that were shedding my cheeks.

"It's not" I hugged him tightly

"What did I do to him to make him cheat on him? I did kiss Shawn but it didn't mean much. Nash also tried to kiss me but I didn't kiss back because I have a boyfr- had a boyfriend" I corrected myself and pulled away from the hug

"Do you wanna go out?" he asked.

"Are you asking me out?" I furrowed my eyebrow

"No let's go somewhere to get your mind off stuff" he shrugged

"I'm a wreck, my makeup is leaking my hair is messy and I really miss Hayes" I giggled

"Yeah but we could stay here and watch movies" he said trying to cheer me up

"Sure" I smiled weakly. I took out my laptop and went on Netflix.

"What movie?" He asked

"You choose" I said

"Frozen?" he asked

"Sure" we snuggled up next to each other watching frozen.

..............

The movie just ended and I'm tired as duck. I laid next to him and closed my eyes.

"I'm tired, thanks for cheering me up" I smiled and hugged him

"Me too and Ur welcome, anything for Melly" he chuckled and I pulled away.

"What about Melique" I pulled out Melique from under my pillow(if you don't remember, Melique is a stuffed animal)

"Yes, if she is upset and I'll watch movies with her too" he chuckled and I giggled. he got off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"I'm going to my room" he said

"Can you stay with me? please" I pouted

"Fine" he laid next to me

"Thanks I'm scared to be alone" I said. I don't want Hayes here.

"Ur welcome Mel" he covered himself with the blanket

"Goodnight jack" I smiled into my pillow. I'm laying on my belly:)

"Goodnight Melissa" he said. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

................

I smell cake. I woke up immediately and saw jack J sitting next to me holding a plate of cupcakes.

"Goodmorning Melissa" he smiled, handing me a cupcake.

"Thanks jack, I appreciate it" I smiled back. I took a bite and it's chocolate, it's my favourite flavour.

"Your welcome" he also had one. I heard a knock on the door

"Come in!" I said happily. the door opened and It was Mahogany.

"Hi" I simply said

"Hey, how are you. I heard you and Hayes break up" she came closer and hugged me

"Yeah but I'm ok now, jack cheered me up" I pulled away

"Good for you!" she said proudly. she eyed the cupcakes and said "I want a cupcake" she took one and I lightly giggled.

................

I took a shower and changed into a tank top, a black sweater that says "you mad bro?", slightly ripped white jeans and white vans. I not gonna try to dress good today. I'm still mad and sad at the same time. I'm such a screw up. I screwed up my relationship with Hayes and pretty sure he hates me because I kissed his brother in front of him. Why do I like older guys? duck my life!