Chapter 14: car rides:)

Melissa's POV**

6:00 am
I don't know why I'm eating candy this early. I feel hyper. don't know why but it's awesome. Hayes is right beside me sleeping peacefully. I hate to wake him up. But I did.

"Wake up! cutie pants!" I yelled into his face and hitting him with Melique. I was sitting on my knees.

"Wait Melissa!" He said holding Melique. I got closer to him still on my knees.

"What?" I whispered

"Are you on crack?" he asked seriously.(crack is a drug)

"What the duck?! no! I ate some candy" I smiled and shrugged

"Just a question and I gotta show you something" he grabbed my wrist and got off the bed. He led me to his bag. His bag looks boring. I should do something about it soon.

"Here is a bracelet to match your necklace" he clipped it on my right scarred wrist but I turned it so he couldn't see it. if he does he'll break up with me.

"Thanks Hayes" I smiled and hugged him

"Your welcome, cutie" he kissed my nose. gosh dammit! he never kisses my lips anymore! I think we are drifting apart.

"Im going to wake up Matthew" I smiled and opened the door. I opened the door and Matthew, jack J and jack J were making vine videos. Matthew stopped and put down his phone. Amelia was still sleeping and she sat up. I covered my mouth with my hand trying not to laugh. a few giggles escapes my mouth. Amelia smiled and waved. I waved back.

"Hey sis" Matthew waved

"Hey Melissa" jack J said cheerfully

"Hey guys, sorry for interrupting" I closed the door carefully.

"Yeah you should probably ge-" jack J said as he got cut off by Jack J

"No Melissa it's fine" he gestured me to sit next to him on the bed. I walked over to the bed and sat down.

"What happened to Amelia" I whispered and giggled

"We drew on her face" he whispered and chuckled.

"That's mean" I playfully slapped his arm.

"I'm going to the washroom" Amelia said and got off the bed. she walked to the washroom and opened the door. as soon as the washroom door closed, we heard Amelia scream. she stormed into the room and said "what did you idiots do?!" she yelled

"Isn't it obvious?" Matthew said and laughed

"I know! Matthew let's break up!" she said in a serious tone

"No I'm sorry! I'm sorry we only had a permanent marker and not a washable, please I'm sorry! I like you I don't wanna break up!" he pleaded

"I was kidding!" she said and he kissed her roughly. ew! nasty! or should I say nashty! haha I'm punny!

"Did you just say Nashty?" Jack J said with a confused look

"Did you just say punny?" jack G added. I was thinking out loud again! one of my damn flaws!

"Yeah it's awesome" I grinned

"Ok" we walked out and left Amelia and Matthew to there business.

"So do you guys wanna hang out?" I asked

"Sure but jack is gonna be with a girl so I guess it's gonna be me and you" he smiled

"Sure" I smiled back. it'll be fine, he's pretty nice.

"I have to get ready" I said and semi jogged to my room

"Ok" he shouted enough to hear me. I like his blonde hair. it's nice. I got to my room and took a shower. The water was sort of cold. after I was done I blow dried my hair and tied it.

I applied some mascara and eyeliner. not much tho. I went to my suitcase and grabbed out a pink tank top, black cardigan and high waisted shorts with high tops. I wore the bracelet and necklace Hayes gave me.

I walked out of the hotel room and went to Jack Js room. Jack J was sitting on his bed going on twitter I guess.

"Come on" I motioned to the door

"Yeah" he stayed on his bed

"Come on! I'm bored!" I grabbed his hand and led him to the stairs. I don't like elevators

"Why do we have to walk?" he asked

"Remember the elevator?" I reminded him of the last time we went on an elevator

"Yes but we are on the 58th floor" he whined

"Come on then" I semi jogged to the elevator. There was a girl there.

"Hello" I said politely

"Hi jack" she said.

"Hey Macy" he waved. Macy?
It was completely silent besides the elevator music. How do they know each other?

The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. we walked to the lobby and to the rental car.

"Who's Macy?" I asked as we sat in the car

"She's my ex-girlfriend because she cheated on me" he explained.

"How long were you dating her?" I crossed my arms

"3 months. I found her in bed with someone else" he shrugged

"Ew ok well you were only together 3 months and she cheated on you?" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah" he concentrated on the road. we stopped at a stoplight and I looked to the right side.

"Aww sooooo cute" I waved to the little pug and scrunched my nose. it's so adorable. I wanna make a cake with its face on it. It's little shiny nose and big eyes.

"What's 'sooooo cute'?" he mocked

"It's a pug" I said still looking at the dog.

"What's your name little doggy?" I said in a baby voice

"It doesn't understand you Mel" jack J said

"It will if it's human" I said with a little attitude. the stoplight turned green and we continued driving. I looked to the pug and it's tongue was flapping around. saliva leaving it's mouth.

"How does that feel like?" I asked myself. I sticked my head out the window and i liked the wind hitting my face. I sticked my tongue out.

"Go on be free!" I said looking down to my tongue. i looked over to jack and he gave me a weird look. Doggy!