Chapter 45: Torture

Melissa's POV**

6:25am
I heard the obnoxious sound of my alarm. I turned it off and went on twitter. I tweeted goodmorning and a few seconds later people replied.

"Go die in a hole, Fatt ass!"

The first reply said. that wasn't very nice. I removed the covers off my body. I stretched as I yawned. I noticed something very odd on my left wrist. it was red and irritating. I also had more scars on my wrist. Shawn. it all happened because of him. I rubbed it and it got redder. I stood up and I saw Shawn at the other side of the hallway. I chose to ignore it. I went downstairs and smelt pancakes. we basically have that a lot. the guise were hanging around in the kitchen. I really haven't flashed a smiled at all. I sat on a chair and Matthew passed me a plate with a pancake.

"Thanks, Matt" I looked at it and poked it.

"Ur welcome" he passed out pancakes to the other guise. i poked my pancaake i didn't feel like eating.

"are you gonna eat it?" matthew sat beside me and took a bite of his pancake.

"im not hungry" i stood up and made my way to the couch. i sat between Jack J and Jack G.

"hey melissa" they both said.

"hey Johnson and who are you?" i looked to Jack G. obviously a joke.

"im Jack Gilinsky" he declared.

"good for you" i focused on the TV. spongebob is on. i turned on my phone and went on twitter.it was a bad idea. there was more hate than usual. i felt a tear forming in my eye. i stood up and walked to the stairs.

"Melissa, where are you going?" Jack J asked

"to the washroom" i faked a smile and began walking to the washroom. as soon as i got there i took a short shower.

.................

i got out and i wrapped a towel around myself. i looked around for my old blade i used before the Magcon Tour. i finally found it in a discreet place. i sat on the floor and thought for a sec. do i really want to go back to the old me?

"Melissa?" i heard matthew say fom the other side of the door.

"yeah?" i replied

"you have to get ready for school' matthew said. i remember. before the tour i tolf\d my mom i can go to normal school after i came back. i put the blade back into the discreet spot and i unlocked the door to see matthew.

"im gonna get changed" i ran to my room and went through the closet. i grabbed a black sleeved shirt, black skinnies, gray-ish high converses, and a black beanie. i put my clothes on, made my bed and brushed my teeth. i applied a little eyeliner and mascara. i put my hair in a side braid. i walked downstairs and out the door. i saw jason walk out of his house at the corner of my eye. i started to get nervous. he aproached me and a smile appeared on my face. i don't know why, it just happened.

'hey' he embraced me in a hug. i hugged him back.

"hey jason" i pulled away

"so... your going to school? public school?' he said as he looked very confused. i nodded and we walked to school.

...................

i went to my new locker and i heard people talking behind my back. whore, slut, bitch is all i hear. its in whispers and i shouldnt have came. i opened my locker andi smelt cheap perfume. i coughed slighty and i turned. its her....