Chapter 10: Mall and McDonalds!

Mahoganys POV**

I grabbed Melissa and pulled her out of the room.

"So I'm hungry and wanna go eat?" I said

"That's amazeballs" she had excitement written all over her face

"Amazeballs?" I said in confusion

"Yeah come on we gotta to McDonalds!" she squealed

"Yeah Matthew told me you liked McDonalds" I chuckled. she was literally pulling me. I couldn't walk in these pumps.

"I can't run, Im wearing heels" I said making her stop

"Oh then we are going shopping" she said

"Take those off so we could run" Melissa added. I took off my pumps and began running with her.

"Why are we going shopping?" I asked

"Well we need shoes and stuff" she grinned

"McDonalds can wait" Melissa said

...............

We got to the mall and we looked in stores. we walked passed Victoria's Secret and there was a lady standing beside the store door. She looked around her twentys.

"I told you not to come back here again!" The lady shouted. me and Melissa started to laugh

"What happened?" I laughed

"Well me, Hayes, Matthew, Amelia, Lenore, and Serenity were playing in the store" she laughed harder

"Really?" I giggled

"Yes then later we got kicked out" she laughed again. she took me to this store where they sell Melissa's style of clothes.

"Keep your cat ears on" she smiled cheekily. I giggled abit.
she gave me floral pants and cardigans, leggings, jackets and leather. I wear leather too but she wears a lot.

"Try these on" she gave me a pile of clothes and I went into a little small room. I changed into a crop top that has a cookie on it, high waisted pants and vans. I went out and Melissa stood there. I've noticed we were wearing the same clothes.

"It looks great, it's perfect" Melissa said

"Thanks Melissa, cookies are awesome" I replied. I went back in and changed into a white tank top, floral pants, pink cardigan and converses. I went out again. she told me I looked nice. I changed into many clothes and they were awesome and cute. She paid and I helped her.

"So where do we go now?" I asked

"Well what about jewellery?" She asked

"Yes" I replied. we went into a jewelry store and everything was so fancy. I felt a little feeling in my below meaning I need to use the washroom.

"Melissa I gotta use the washroom I really can't hold it in!" I exclaimed

"Yeah I'm gonna wait here and you go ahead" she smiled and I quickly ran to a restroom. I went in one of the stalls and did my business. I was done and washed my hands. i ran back. surprisingly the restroom wasn't that bad. she was talking to a brunette. I walked to her.

"Who's this?" I said cluelessly

"She's Cassandra her only friend calls her Cassie" she made a 'get her away from me' look. Cassie looks like a handful.

"Look all I'm trying to say is Melissa should break up with Hayes or else" she said

"Listen here you ratchet bitch! What would make you think Hayes will like you?! Hayes loves Melissa and when he hears you were threatening Melissa there is no chance, and I mean NO CHANCE! he'll like you! the way you dress, it's slutty! your shorts aren't even high waisted! it's regular shorts and pretty sure your camel toe is showing! why are you even wearing a bra when there children around here! have some fucking respect for Melissa and fuck off will ya?!" I spat.

"It's a crop top dickface!" were the last words Cassie said before she left. Sure didn't look like a crop top.

"She wants you to break up with Hayes?" I said clueless. when she told Melissa to break up with Hayes it really pissed me off.

"Yeah I guess" she looked down and scratched her left arm.

Melissa's POV**

"So..... McDonalds?" I asked with a huge smile

"Yes" she simply said. we grabbed the bags and walked out the mall. We walked to McDonalds.

"Come on!" I Shouted and ran to McDonalds. it's really fun hanging out with Mahogany. we are wearing the same clothes.

............

McDonalds.McDonalds.
McDonalds.McDonalds.
McDonalds.McDonalds

We made it to McDonalds. we walked inside and we see Taylor, Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Matthew and Aaron sitting at a booth. what a surprise! I shyly waved. me and Mahogany ordered food which was burgers, fries nuggets and drinks. we sat on a booth and began to eat. I felt someone's hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?" the person asked

"Hayes, that's lame" I told him. he took his hands off me and I turned around to see Matthew.

"No it's Matthew" he frowned. he sat next to me.

"Oh hey Matthew" I ate a fry. creepy eh? creepy creepy creepy creepy. hi.

"So where did you guys go?" Matthew asked

"We went to the mall" I said taking a bite of my burger. creepy eh? creepy creepy creepy creepy! hi.

"That explains the bags and the matching outfits" he chuckled

"Yeah" I took a sip some of my drink. creepy eh? creepy creepy creepy creepy!! hi.

AN hahahahahahaha🍪 Sorry about the bad writing🍪 I'm only 12🍪 ok if I leave Christmas lights in my room. will my room burn down?🍪 I'm gay🍪 jk🍪 I'm gonna try to make my chapters short🍪 k bye🍪