Chapter 5: the mall

Shawn's POV** (unexpected)

Melissa leaned in for a kiss. What do I do!? Do I kiss her? do I push her away? I leaned in also. I guess I choose to kiss her. Our lips touched. her lips were soft. I pulled away quickly. I'm not gonna lie I liked it put what about Hayes and Matthew? if they found out I kissed Melissa they would hurt me. I think.

"Sorry Shawn I'm with Hayes and I didn't mean for that to happen, let's just stay friends and pretend nothing happened" Melissa said

"Yes indeed you do that" I tried to sound smart

"Yes" she said awkwardly

"Well I'm gonna be going now, bye Melissa" I hugged her

"Bye Shawn" she wrapped her hands around me.(it's a hug🍪)

I put on my shirt and went to Matthew and Nash's room. why not.

I heard whispering in Matts and Nash's room. I put my head against the door. Like an eavesdropper.

"Hey I'm not lying I did see them" "why would my sister Melissa do such a thing?!" "I don't know I seen them! I heard Shawn singing and next thing I seen, they were rubbing gums" "people don't kiss with gums!" "what about teeth or tongue?" Nash and Matthew know. they were arguing. Nash's weirdness. who kisses with gums?

I lifted my head and decided to go in. I placed my hand on the knob and twisted it.

"Hey guys!" I said happily

"Hey Shawn" Matt and Nash said at the same time. They are acting weird.

"So what are you guys doing?" I asked

"Tell me what chu know!" Matthew said pushing me against the wall and grabbing the collar of my shirt

"Hey what's wrong?" I said confused

"You kissed Melissa! she has a boyfriend!" Matt yelled and my jaw dropped

"She kissed me, I didn't know what to do!" I defended

"Nash saw you!" he said

"Well it all started like this" he motioned both hands in the air. like a rainbow but he used his hands. (AN I'm awesomely weird I know it. people can't live without awesome weirdos🍪)

Nash's POV**
Flashback•

I finished talking to Hayes and I went to Shawn and Aaron's room. I had my hand on the knob and I heard Shawn playing the guitar. I opened the door just a crack without any noise. he finished singing and laid his guitar on the bed.

"Wow that's great!" Melissa sat next to Shawn.

"Thanks Melissa and Happy 15th birthday" he smiled. Melissa grinned and leaned in.
Shawn froze for awhile and he leaned in also. my mouth dropped i was flabbergasted.
Shawn pulled away and I ran to my room.

•flashback over•

"I pulled away because she's 15!" Shawn shouted

"Yeah she is 15 and care to explain?" Matthew said

"I was caught up in the moment, she was beautiful and her lips were right there. don't worry Matt it'll never happen again" he reassured Matthew. Matthew nodded

Melissa's POV**

I'm in my room with Hayes talking. I almost forgot about me and Shawn. I'm so stupid. I have a boyfriend and that is Hayes.

"Hayes I'm gonna go get Matthew" I said shyly

"Ok bye Melissa" he walked to me and kissed my forehead