Chapter 12

Melissa's POV**

I felt a little splash of water hit my face. I heard voices.

"Is she alright?" "what happened?" "I told you not to take her on the elevator" my eyes fluttered open. we were in a limo and they spilled alcohol in my face to wake me up. idiots.

"Why do I taste alcohol?" I sticked my tongue out because of the harsh taste of it.

"We sorta, kinda spilled vodka in your face" Nash said with a nervous smile "but not much tho" Carter added

"Thanks" I said sarcastically "idiots" I muttered to myself. I got my phone from my shoe.(I Keep it in there because I have no pockets) I had texts from Mahogany, Hayes, Matthew and a missed call from my mom. I'll call later. Shawn and Lenore are flirting with each other. they should go out. I ship them harder than a rock. but where did the vodka come from.

"But why vodka?" I asked confused

"There was no water" Hayes smiled. I nodded

................

We got to the meet and greet. it was 10 times louder than last time. Jack J flashed a smile and I smiled back. he's a very loving and caring person. unicorns! I think of him as my brother. I sat on a chair between jack J and Lenore. it was going to start soon so I was playing with my phone and talking to pass the time.

"Lenore do you like Cameron?" I grinned

"Maybe but didn't you kiss him?" She asked

"Yeah but it didn't mean anything so he's single" I smiled and she smiled nervously.

"Looks like he's coming here" I pointed at Cameron who is approaching Lenore.

"Hi Lenore, hi Melissa" he greeted. we both waved.

"Lenore do you wanna go out soon?" Cameron asked with a charming smile.

"Y-yeah s-sure, I would love to, I mean it's great! I like you, I mean I like you as a friend! Wait um" she started rambling

"K see you then" he kissed her forehead. I looked over to Hayes and he's talking to a Lilly. but she's waaaaaaaayyyy prettier than me. he glanced at me and waved. I waved back and bit my lip. it started and we introduced our selves. ugh I'm such a ding dong. haha no swearing!

"Jack I also need help" I nudged his side and tickled him with my elbow.

"Stoop" he said in a girl voice. I giggled, he sounded cute(like a baby)

"What?" he chuckled

"I need help with my homework when we get back at the hotel" I told him

"Yeah, but what kind?" he asked

"Science and math" I simply said

"Ok" he said

"Great" I said. awkward. I'm so awkward. I'm awkwardly annoying. Cos uptown funk don't give it to ya. Saturday night when we on the spot.
Don't believe me just watch.
Uptown funk you up. Uptown funk you up. uptown funk you up.

"Give it to who?" Jack J said confused. shiznet he heard my thoughts or I'm thinking out loud?

"I heard a song earlier and I can't get that ducking song out of my head because Matthew was playing that song" I mentally slapped myself.

"Uptown funk?" he asked

"Well no shiznet" I said

"Do you mean shit?" he asked

"I told you I hate cussing, I make my own cussing words, a lot of people use it and I'm one of those people" I took his wrist and slapped his hand

"Ow" he jerked it away

"Ok I'm done talking, Come to my room at 5" I told him. I have a lot of homework.

................

I need to take a shower. I went to the washroom and stripped. I took off the bandage that was on my wrist. I got in the shower and I liked the warm water against my skin. A few minutes later I got out and I walked out of the bathroom. I was only in my towel and I was looking for clothes to wear. I crouched beside my suitcase. my towel fell off. I heard the door open.

"Melissa!" a guy said. I stood up quickly and it was jack J. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself.

"Sorry Melissa! I should've knocked!" he exclaimed

"It's my fault, my towel fell off and apparently it hates me" I rolled my eyes. he laughed and I slipped on a purple tank top, black shorts and I took off my contacts and grabbed my glasses. I sat on the bed with my textbooks and work sheets.

"You look nice with glasses" jack j broke the silence

"Thanks" I smiled and grabbed my pencil. I began doing my homework and he helped me.

..............

"Thanks for helping" I bit my lip

"Your welcome" he smiled

"So wanna go to McDonalds?" I asked

"Sure" I grabbed my phone and money. I changed into a pink crop top, grey (but a little faded) high waisted jeans (slightly ripped) and red vans.

.................

McDonalds. isn't it a nice place? I love McDonalds. don't know why but I do! I do love McDonalds. we paid for food and sat on a booth.

"Ok Jack, I am not flirting, this is not a date, and I wanna feed a hobo" I said cheerfully

"Yes of course it's not a date and let's just give a hobo money" he replied

"Great idea smarty pants" I said sarcastically

"But the hobos need McDonalds" I added

"No they need homes and why don't you wear your glasses often?" Jack J asked

"Well I've been bullied, I had braces and glasses so..... everyone called me a nerd. and I'm still an ugly nerd that gets bullied" I said. shiznet! why did I say that!

"your beautiful Melissa. people are just jealous and they do that to make theirselves feel better. don't listen to them" jack J said as he held my hand.

"Thanks jack" I smiled.

AN no offence🍪 don't hate me🍪