Chapter 44: Remember to Forget

Melissa's POV**

I started to get my memory back. I remember Madison beer..... and Shawn.

"You remember now?" he said cluelessly

"Yah! I remember that bitch kissing Shawn!" I said

"Do we tell them?" he asked

"No, don't. Let's see how long they can take it with me having 'no memory'" I crossed my arms and smirked

"So... we don't tell them?" he asked

"Duh" I sassed.

............

1:25 AM
Me and Jack J got to my house. the guys(and girl) were asleep on the couch and floor. the kitchen light was on with a butt sticking out of the fridge. The person stood up straight chewing on food. he turned around and I realized it's Shawn. He had food on his both hands and

"Good morning." He smiled

"Good morning... What are you doing in my fridge?" I asked

"I got hungry" he replied

"Welp, I'm going to bed" I shuffled up the stairs.

"Wait! Melissa, we need to talk" Shawn ran up the stairs. he tripped on one. He woke up half o the guys.

"Yikes! are you ok?" I think I felt his pain

"Yeah, I'm fine" he straightened himself

"Um... what do you want to talk about?" I asked him, as I'm trying to be nice. I walked to my dark room and sat down on my chair next to the computer desk.

"what do you want to talk about?" I repeated. Shawn sat down on my bed.

"Well, you know we are dating and stuff" he said

"We are dating?" I cupped both my cheeks and gasped.

"Yeah, we are"

"Yeah, I donut know" I pretended to be surprised.

"Well, maybe we shouldn't be so distant. we haven't really talked. I know you just lost your memory but yah.. I found you there and I don't want to see that again" he grabbed my hand. I don't know what he's talking about. I haven't fully gained my memory. I jerked my hand away and I faked a cough.

"Maybe you should go" I looked down

"Alright" he stood up and I walked in to the door.

"Goodnight" he leaned in but I closed the door before he gone closer. I locked the door and exhaled deeply.

"Glad that's over" I walked over to my closet and looked through clothes. I found my Magcon shirt, basketball shorts and white socks. I walked to the washroom, slipped my clothes on and put my dirty laundry in the hamper. I walked lazily to my bed and cuddled with myself in the covers. I grabbed my phone out and logged into twitter. I gained more followers. More followers mean more hate. it went on my profile and saw my tweets from last year. I kept scrolling and scrolling. people thought I was dead. WELL THATS JUST FUCKING GREAT! That's gonna be a problem.