Chapter 37: death :O

Shawn's POV**

The words she said was hurtful but I still love her. I can't believe I picked Madison over Melissa. Matthew stormed into the room and said "I called the ambulance! what happened!?" He looked into the bathroom and saw me and Melissa. blood on my hands and Melissa laying in my arms barely alive. Matthew fell to his knees and clenched his fists. the ambulance and the rest of the guys walked in. they put her in the Gurney and I washed my hands and I stayed frozen not saying a single word. Matthew followed Melissa to the hospital and I sat on my bed with my phone. I got plenty of notifications about Madison and Melissa. I opened one from Madison.

"It's official. me and @shawnmendes are dating"

All she's talking about is me and her. we are not dating! I got a text from Madison and Lenore. I opened Madison's first:

Hey Shawn. maybe we can make out soon? bye babe. text me back.

I called her and waited for her to pick up. "Ello?" she said kindly but her word is so evil "Madison whore! you tweeted that we are dating!? Melissa's in the hospital and being your skanky self, you flirted with Gilinsky and Hayes but Gilinsky is smart enough not to fall for your slutty trap! you stop talking to me!" I shouted into the phone "it's not my fault that bitch is looking for attention-" "she's not a bitch or an attention seeker! delete that tweet immediately or I'll tell everyone your 'embarrassing secret'!" I blackmailed her. "fine!" she hung up. I opened Lenore's text:

Shawn, you can now come to the hospital. I'm sorry. I really am.

I walked out the door and I saw Matthew in the hallway walking towards me with his fists clenched. He came to me and his fists collided with my face.

"Let's go!" he said madly and walked down the hall. it's alright I deserved it.

-At thee hospital-

I followed Matthew to the room Melissa is in. We walked in and I saw Nash holding to her hand talking to Melissa but he hadn't noticed we walked in.

"Melissa, I hope you wake up. I like you a lot and I'm a wreck without you. you are the most beautifulest girl I know and Shawn was too stupid to cheat on you. you are everything I need. I miss you already" he kissed her forehead. Nash sat up and noticed us standing here.

"Hi" he said awkwardly with a tear in his eye and walked past us. I sat on the chair beside her on stared at her pale face and purple bags making her look like she hasn't slept in weeks. besides that, she looked beautiful as always. I held her hand and spoke. "I'm sorry. im sorry for making out with Madison every single day and I love you. you don't need makeup to make yourself look beautiful because your already beautiful" my voice cracked from sobs.

"Matthew Espinosa" the doctor called as he looked at his board thingy(A/N don't remember what that is called😂)

Matthews POV**

"Matthew Espinosa?" the doctor called

"Yeah?" I stood up and he gestured me to follow him. I walked to him out the door and he spoke.

A/N cliffhanger. Read the title #spoileralert!🚨🚨 call the police!🚨🚨 I'm a criminal🚨🚨 look they are coming😳👉👉👉👉👉👉🚓🚨🚓🚨 gawd! I'm so lame😂

-Alesia💕