Chapter 38: oh no!*_*

Matthews POV**

"Are you the sibling of Melissa Espinosa?" he said

"Yes" I answered

"Melissa is in a coma. she may be awake in a few days, weeks, months or years" he said and he rambled on about a condition but I stayed silent and thinking about what my parents would do to me. Melissa is a very nice person and this happens to her?

"How'd this happen?" I said as tears threatening to come out

"She slit her wrists and during the fall she hit her head on something hard" he explained

"Ok" is all that came out. I called my parents earlier and they are on their way here. we also have a magcon event today but Bart delayed it.

"Are your parents coming?" he asked

"Yes" I nodded. he just started babbling again and waited until he walked away. I sat down next to Jack J in the waiting room and I'm worried.

"Did Melissa tell you about anything about her self-harming?" I asked him

"Yes, but she promised not to do it again, but dumbass here decided to cheat" he pointed to Shawn

"Dafuq, don't blame me!" Shawn defended

"She's in a damn coma! I have a reason to blame you! you made my sister cut herself and you claim you haven't done anything wrong!?" I shot up from my seat

"Calm down" Jack G motioned to the seat for me to sit down and I did. I went on my phone and went on twitter.

"I heard @MelissaUnique is dead, I hope it's true"

"Just because one dumb person died doesn't mean the magcon tour has to end"

"I can't wait for the celebration for @MelissaUnique's death"

"It's pathetic that people care about @MelissaUnique's death"

The tweets were rude. She's not even dead, she's in a coma. I went on Melissa's profile and her tweets said that those death threats doesn't mean anything. how was I not aware of her depression. I broke down in tears and the guys were comforting me except Shawn. he stayed there like he was lifeless.

Shawn's POV**

This was all my fault. I shouldn't have cheated on me with Madison. my eye is throbbing because of Matthew. Why won't she wake up already? I miss her.

.................

It's now 9:34 and she's still sleeping. I'm beside her bed and I never want to let her go. Melissa's parents, Dylan, Ryan and Kristen came through the door with tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes.

"My baby" her mom cried and went to her. I sat awkwardly.

"Shawn, what happened?" Kristen asked me with she hiccuped

"She had an accident while she..." my voice gone quieter

"She what!?" Ryan raised his voice which made me flinch.

"Excuse me who are you?" Dylan said

"I'm her boyfriend" I replied

"I thought you were dating Madison beer? it's all over twitter" Kristen handed me her phone and I saw the millions of fans talking about me and her being together.

"That's not true. I wasn't dating her" I gave her phone back walked out.

..............

I got to the hotel lobby and i saw Jack J sitting on a chair.

"Hey Shawn, what's up" he faked a smile

"Nothing" I continued to walk to the elevator. I stood where me and Melissa hugged each other and tear shed my eye. I remember how she would hug me so tightly I couldn't breath. I clenched my fists and thought of the memories me and Mel had together. My squeezed my eyes shut. She's in a coma. when will she wake up? I unclenched and opened my eyes. the elevator doors opened and I walked to my room. I opened the door and mahogany, Aaliyah, Amelia, Serenity and Lenore sitting on the bed and chairs.

"How is she?" Aaliyah asked

"She's in a coma" I replied

"When will she wake up?" they asked

"We don't know. they are sending her to Virginia" I said

A/N I write whatever I feel. I cried. I'm in a closet with a banana. I'll shoot you! lurv you guys. sorry I made you think that she's dead. she's in a coma.

-Alesia🌚