Chapter 22

Melissa's POV**

He was slowly coming closer and I moved my head back making a double chin.

"HAYES!" a girl said. I looked and it was Lilly? this is awkward. I put my hands together

"Thank The Lord!" I said while closing my eyes. I slowly walked away and walked towards Shawn.

"Oh my gawd!" I mentally slapped myself

"Who's that?" Shawn pointed at Lilly

"That's Lilly" I replied

"They are going out...... I think?" I looked down

"I don't really want to get involved with this" I held his hand tightly. We watched them argue. The security finally came and took her out.

"Let me down! stop! let go!" she shouted as the security man picked her up. what just happened? We continued to do what we were doing.

..............

I got to the hotel room and I immediately laid on the bed. I popped popcorn and watched spongebob. I was scrolling through twitter and I saw pictures from the meet and greet. I stopped at one where Hayes was about to kiss me.

'What a whore!' I scrolled through others and a picture where I held Shawn's hand.

'Shawns way to good for Melissa' wow I am a whore! I never had a boyfriend and I'm flirting with guys. I buried my face in my hands and cried. each sob gets louder. I heard the door open but I didn't look. I felt someone's arms wrap around me and I removed my hands out of my face.

"What's wrong?" Shawn asked whilst pulling away from the hug. I showed him the tweets and it took awhile for him to process it. He looked away from my phone to me.

"It's alright Melissa" he laid down next to me.

"It's not! everybody thinks I'm a slut!" I spat

"Your not a slut" he wrapped his arm around me

"I am. I cheated on Hayes. I kissed you while I was with ha-" Shawn smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back and he pulled away.

"Can you stop thinking about Hayes for once" he chuckled

"I'll try" I looked down and smiled. We watched spongebob together. do I really want to be with Shawn? I think I want to.

"Shawn" I tapped his torso

"What's up?" he asked

"I think I wanna be your girlfriend" I said nervously

"Really?" he grinned

"Really" I smiled. I leaned in, he did also. Our lips touched and it was better than my kisses with Hayes. it was filled with passion. I put my hand at the back of his head to deepen the kiss. I am kissing Shawn Mendes right now and I'm still thinking of Hayes. We both pulled away breathless.

"So...... um what about that spongebob. heh" I giggled nervously and looked at the TV

"Yeah. spongebob" he continued watching. wow awkward.

................

It is now 5:30 and it so boring sitting in this hotel room by myself. I heard a knock on the door and I went to go unlock it. I saw Cameron twerking on Matthew.

"Dafuq? Gay!" I said confused. Cameron stood up properly.

"Hey, Melissa we should hang out more, you know like we used to" Matthew smiled

"Yeah but what about Cameron?" I asked while giggling

"Um I don't know" he shrugged

"I don't know but let's get to know each other better. I already know you like unicorns and McDonalds and that your from Virginia" he smiled

"Ok" I smiled back. I wonder where we are going.

*not edited. Sorry for any mistakes*