Chapter 46: school

Melissa's POV**

I turned around to see Maya. old memories started to run through my mind.

"Uh... hi, who are you?" I asked. I'm still gonna go on with this amnesia thing.

"Don't act like you don't know me" she sassed. I turned to my locker. fridge! WHAT DO I FRIDGING DO! where's Jason? This bitch, Maya is here! Sorry, not sorry.

"Don't turn away" she made me turn

"Hwat!?" I spat. I felt my cheek burning and I felt it. God! that hurt a lot. My mom told me to never run away, instead I'm gonna walk away.

"I gotta go" I walked down the hall and to science class with my hand still on my cheek. i sat down next to jason.

"Melissa are you okay?" he looked closer to my cheek.

"im fine, it was just a slap. i deserved it" i removed my hand away from my cheek. i took out my science book and my text book.

"its really red. What did you do?" he said

"Don't worry about it" i started to write in my book. i looked up and Hayes was standing right in front of me. i looked around and all the girls were drooling over him.

"is this seat taken?" he pointed to the desk right next to me.

"you could sit here!" Maya Squealed

"No thank you. I'll sit here" he pulled the chair out and sat down.

"What are you doing here?" i whispered to Hayes

"Whats wrong with a little school?" he smiled

"You can't stay here long" He needs to leave.

"I'm staying here for a couple of days and so are you" He tapped my nose.

"what do you mean by im staying for a few days?" i asked

"You'll see" he grinned

"Are you supposed to be in the lower grade?" i asked

"what makes you think that?" he raised an eyebrow

"your 14, aren't you?" i looked at my work

"yes, yes i am" he looked away.

...............

i stayed silent after that conversation with Hayes. He tried making me talk by poking and throwing wads of paper at me. i was so tempted to chop his finger off and stick it up his ass. I was so annoyed but it makes him 9 times cuter. wait! why'd I think that!?

"Melissa, class is almost over" he grinned

"Good for you" I doodled in my text book. it's a unicorn! I coloured in the pink butt hair and moved on to the head..

"Mel" he shook me which made me screw up on the head. oh no. my unicorn is lopsided!

"What do you want?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Why do you keep ignoring me?" He quivered his lip

"I'm doing something" I continued writing

"We checked into a hotel. but can I come over?" He said nervously. oh gawd, what do I say? Hurhar!

"Sure, why not?" I grinned

"Ok" he smiled

A/N ONE..... TWO..... THREE.... I LOVE WRITING! LURV YOU GUISE!❤️ I know this chapter is boring so sorry.

-ALESIA!!!💕