Ch. 17 - Butterfly Kisses

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"That's right, love, just relax,
let me do all the work..."

- Aleksandr
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 17 - Butterfly Kisses

▪️L I T I Z I A▪️

By the time the limo drove up to the mansion it was almost 3am.

We were standing outside my bedroom door. I had taken off my heels and Aleksandr was holding them, as well as my coat and clutch.

"Thank you for an amazing night," I said while shifting my stance.

"You are most welcome, Patoka..." Aleksandr replied with a wink.

The sound of his voice caused me to clench my thighs, while doing my best to hold in a moan. I was ashamed at how aroused I was, as with everything that had gone on tonight, my body was still humming. There was no doubt in my mind that I needed to rinse off and I planned on using the shower head on full blast.

"God, I wish I could take you to bed right now," Aleksandr said unexpectedly, his words shocking me.

My eyes widened as we stared at each other. There were so many thoughts racing through my head, but I was feeling brave tonight, so I responded accordingly.

"Is it bad that I want you to?" I confessed.

Without warning, he threw my heels, coat, and clutch on the floor in the hallway before closing the distance between us. Using his large body, he gently pushed me back into the wall, his two hands coming to rest on either side of my head as he stared down at me.

"Zia..." Aleksandr breathed deeply, "Be careful with your words, because I will do whatever you ask of me, I won't be able to tell you no."

"Really?" I responded, curious to test the theory.

Moving his hands to cup my face, his lips brushed over mine as he whispered, "Really really..."

His fingertips traced the contours of my face.

Aleksandr started at my brows, leisurely stroking his thumbs over the arches before lowering them to brush across my eyelids. His touch was soft and tender as he moved lower, tracing the curves of my cheekbones, murmuring how soft my skin was.

I stood there, enjoying his caresses and I quivered as his short nails trailed along the underside of my jaw. With unhurried movements, he then scraped down the column of my throat, forcing a soft needy whimper from my lips as his fingers gently gripped me.

Smirking, he teased, "Are you sure you don't want me to call you kitten?"

"Huh?" I gasped; my thoughts unfocused.

Tightening his hold on my neck, he stated, "You purr when you're caressed. From your sounds, I know exactly what you like."

I stared at him, blinking rapidly as I tried to form a coherent sentence but failed.

Aleksandr smiled he asked, "Are you alright, Zia?"

My head slowly moved in an up and down motion, my voice seeming to return as I was finally able to answer him.

"A part of me wants you to touch me, but I can't help but feel like a slut because it's our first date and–" my words were cut off as his lips roughly captured mine.

After kissing me breathless, Aleksandr stated firmly, "I thought we agreed not to talk like that, hmmm? Fuck society and their stupid rules... If you want me to touch you, just tell me where and I will, first date be damned!"