Ch. 23 - Love In Slow Motion

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"I love seeing those lips and
remembering what they can do."

- Litizia
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 23 - Love In Slow Motion

▪️A L E K S A N D R▪️

After the preliminary races, we returned to Aelbank City.

Back at the mansion, I sat on the edge of my bed in nothing but a pair of light grey silk pyjama bottoms.

The night had gone better than planned.

With Litizia doing as good as she did, many of the riders were eager to get to know her and I had no doubt that many of the other mafia organisations would be looking to recruit her services.

In fact, she had already made contact with another female rider who went by the name of Danica. The young woman was supposedly working for Michele, claiming that he was interested in using Litizia for an upcoming heist run.

This was yet another tactic implemented by some organisations.

By using their existing riders, they hoped to recruit new ones. It was just by sheer luck that Michele was apparently looking for female riders specifically, for what purpose, Litizia was not told. But as we had planned, she gave Danica a fake first name and the woman said she looked forward to seeing her progress through the various stages.

We had riders of our own that could have gone instead of Litizia. Unfortunately, none of them were as skilled in doing stunts as she was, which was something that Jade stated would have given Litizia an edge over the average rider.

To say that I was proud of my woman would have been an understatement.

I told Litizia to meet me in my bedroom after she had a shower where we could talk about the everything some more. And by everything, that included our imminent intimacy.

It would be the first time that I had ever invited Litizia inside my bedroom as there was still much of the mansion that she had yet to explore. A part of me had been stalling, knowing that if I had her in my room, it would be hard to resist laying her across my bed.

Just remembering how she had been earlier when I took her out on my Harley had me hardening. Her responsiveness was such a turn on and the fact that she came just from rubbing herself against me was sexy as hell.

I could not wait to bend her over my motorcycle and have her moaning out my name while I made her cum all over me as I stroked her from deep within. As the images swirled around my mind, I had to take a deep breath to try and calm my body down.

When I heard her soft knock, I told her to enter.

She was wearing a short red sleeping robe with see-through lace panels at the top front which seemed to travel over to the back. There also were lace patterns by the cuffs of the sleeves. The see-through panels allowed me to have a clear view of her breasts and her nipples were standing at attention. When I had seen her breasts earlier, I had wanted to go on my knees. They were exactly as I had pictured them, large areolas included, and my mouth watered.

I knew without a doubt that she wore this on purpose as on top of the robe being in my favourite colour, Litizia was clearly here to seduce me. She had made herself perfectly clear earlier that she wanted me to make love to her, and I could not argue with her reasoning for not wanting to wait until the wedding night.

Fuck! I loved how confident she was becoming.

Even though I could tell by the faint flush on her cheeks that she was somewhat nervous, I was proud as hell of her bravery. Not only for speaking up about her desires, but for also showing me how serious she was about what she wanted.