Ch. 11 - Dungeon Exhibition

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Got tied up again for misbehaving?"

- Marcus
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 11 - Dungeon Exhibition

▪️A L E K S A N D R▪️

After talking with Sergey, I headed downstairs to the dungeon.

Having Litizia on my mind all day meant that I was sporting a raging hard-on for most of the time and I desperately needed some form of release.

Like everything else within The Purple Angel, the dungeon had been designed by me. Everything on the lower level had been carefully picked out, from the smooth stone floors to the exposed brick on the walls. There were various partitions placed about the large area to section off the numerous scenes that would be taking place.

I wanted to create a space with facilities that would cater for almost every taste.

Of course, there were also a few private rooms for those who wished to have their playtime in a more secluded area. Within these rooms, like outside, there were also an assortment of equipment that could be used.

Naturally, only certain members of the club were allowed down here as there were strict protocols that needed to be followed.

As I passed security and entered through the large double doors, I was greeted by the sight of a few ongoing demonstrations. One included a husband-and-wife duo that I had seen perform before, and their routines never disappointed.

William and Claudia had been members since the first day we had opened the club. They had been married for over ten years and were in their mid-thirties.

Many members enjoyed their demonstrations, especially as they liked using their height difference to enhance certain scenes. William was a muscular redhead and stood at 6feet tall, while his wife was of Chinese heritage and very petite, coming in just under 5feet.

From the way they were both dressed, I knew that it was going to be one of their tamer displays. When they wished to indulge in more torturous forms of play, the couple usually wore various types of masks, which they were both lacking tonight.

Leaning against the wall nearer to their display, I put my hands in my pockets and quietly observed.

"Come here! Let me take a look at you!" William commanded.

Turning around to face him, his wife opened her dark-coloured trench coat to reveal a tight sexy black dress with a low plunging neckline. It was obvious that she was naked underneath as her nipples poked through the thin fabric.

"How do I look, Sir?" Claudia asked, her dark hair in a ponytail as she looked up at him.

Grinning as he eyed her, he replied, "Like a cheap whore, so perfect..."

From the way her wide brown eyes sparkled, we, the audience, could tell that she was extremely excited. William liked showing his wife off, and she enjoyed being told to perform indecent acts in front of others.

There were times, however, when they would switch roles, and it was always interesting to see the petite woman boss around her brawny husband.

Pulling her towards him, he pinched her pierced nipples before slipping a hand under her dress. Claudia gasped and widened her stance, allowing her husband to play with her while she clearly did her best to keep her hips still.

"I want to see you get fucked tonight..." William growled, as he quickly removed her clothes and continued, "You have a body that he will enjoy using, a body that's mine to do as I please..."