Ch. 10 - Undeniably Fucked

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Marrying without love isn't
something new for men like us."

- Sergey
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 10 - Undeniably Fucked

▪️A L E K S A N D R▪️

I wanted to kiss Litizia so fucking bad!

Fuck!

Just remembering the way she had gasped when I held on to the back of her neck had my dick twitching painfully in my pants. I had wanted nothing more than to apply a little pressure as I kissed the column of her throat.

From the way she had responded, I got the impression that she may have liked having me choke her a little. One could not have imagined my surprise at the thought of it, for I would have never thought that erotic asphyxiation would have been something that would interest her.

Undoubtedly, I was eager to find out if I was correct.

It had taken all of my self-control not to leave a love bite on her skin as I trailed soft kisses on her neck. I wanted to leave a bruise on her, marking her as mine.

The way our eyes had locked earlier was ingrained within my memory. Seeing the need swirling in that beautiful brown gaze of hers, coupled with the recollection of how her ample curves felt pressed against my body had me grinding my teeth as I shifted in my seat.

I knew that she was somewhat self-conscious about her body at times, no doubt Carlo had a hand in that. But fuck me! I wanted nothing more than to strip her naked and show her just how beautiful and sexy I thought she was.

When she had hugged me and inhaled my cologne, the small moan that escaped past those gorgeous lips of hers had nearly been my undoing. It irritated me slightly that she could make me feel like a horny teenager and I found myself battling to keep my composure lately whenever I was in her presence.

In that moment, as we stood within her new painting room, I had wanted nothing more than to hear her groan my name. My thoughts had been running wild as I contemplated pushing her up against the nearest wall and having my way with her.

It was easy to picture Litizia with her back arching as I threw one of her legs over my shoulder while I got onto my knees and buried my face between her thick thighs.

The burning need I felt for her scared me.

Without a doubt, there was a chemistry between us that I could not explain, for I had never wanted a woman as much as I wanted her. There was an almost primal need to sink myself into her womanly folds.

Fortunately, I was able to keep myself in check.

After all, Litizia had never been touched by a man and to start out with me being her first would require some serious preparation.

I had not been lying when I said that virgins could be a lot of work. But deep down, I knew that she would definitely be worth it and then some. Truth be told, I looked forward to taking my time as I got to know every inch of her body, curious as to the sounds she would make when I touched her.

How wet would she get for me?

What would her pussy taste like?

How long would it take for her to cum against my face?

Questions like these, coupled with vivid and illicit images, filled my mind. As each day passed, I found it harder and harder to concentrate.

I was fucked and there was no denying it.