Ch. 24 - A Mirrored Passion

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Do I need a safe word?"

- Litizia
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 24 - A Mirrored Passion

▪️A L E K S A N D R▪️

Stepping away from Litizia, I took my time, walking a circle around her.

I enjoyed the way the short red silky robe fit her curvy body. Moving to stand behind her, I gently kissed under her ear, pulling a soft moan from her.

Placing my hands on her hips, I guided her, walking her over to the full-length mirror. Our eyes immediately locked as we watched our reflections. Litizia was so perfect for me, at 5'9 she complemented my 6'5 height effortlessly.

Leaning down to kiss her neck once again, I then whispered in her ear, "Strip..."

I delighted in the way her eyes expanded before she bit her bottom lip. The skin of her cheeks began to flush even more, my words no doubt turning her on while also embarrassing her slightly.

For as brave as she had gotten, my Litizia still had an innocent shyness about her.

With slightly unsteady fingers, she slowly untied the robe and pulled the lapels apart before shrugging the garment off her shoulders.

It was my turn to bite my lip as my eyes devoured her reflection.

Of course, I took my time in trailing my eyes down her body. From her large heavy breasts to the palpable indent in her waist that would lead to rounded hips. My gaze took in the slight curve of her stomach then lower to the apex of her thighs.

In the light, I could see the outer lips of her vulva glistening.

"Looks like someone is ready, hmm?" I teased softly, pulling her to me so that her back rested against my chest.

Keeping her eyes on me, she nodded.

"None of that, when I ask a question, you answer..." I reminded her as my hands skimmed over her hips.

"Yes, Sir..." Litizia responded then enquired, "Do I need a safe word?"

I smiled before placing another kiss on her neck, "Yes, but not for tonight."

She nodded her head in understanding while I kicked her robe aside. I then gripped her hips a bit harder while pushing my erection into her backside, enjoying the way her body shivered as she groaned out softly. I could tell that Litizia was very aroused. The obvious signs could be seen from her hard nipples and the evident slickness of her sex, as well as the subtle way she squirmed against me, begging me to touch her.

"How long do you think it'll take to make you cum?" I asked as my right hand disappeared between her thighs.

"Not long..." Litizia admitted, her blush intensifying.

Our passion filled gazes never left each other's and my fingers were instantly enveloped by her arousal. Her wetness thoroughly coated them and I gently teased her slit before easily finding her engorged clit.

"Pinch your nipples for me, show me how you liked to be touched," I rasped in her ear.

Watching her palm her large breasts had me exhaling deeply as I thought about how they would look hanging down in my face as she straddled me. I could see myself getting lost in her ample cleavage as she rode my cock.

There were so many things I wanted to do to Litizia.

But right now, wanting to taste her was at the top of my list. Just feeling how wet she was against my hand had my mouth watering. But I wanted to give her at least one orgasm before moving things to the bed. So, I continued to play with her pussy, easing a finger into her while watching her pinch her nipples.