Ch. 30 - Soak Up The Sun

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"I never craved attention
until I tasted yours..."

- Litizia
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 30 - Soak Up The Sun

▪️A L E K S A N D R▪️

The last twelve days had been simply amazing.

Being on this island with Litizia had me contemplating giving up my life in Aelbank City and permanently moving to the Caribbean.

A small smile formed on my lips as I stared out the open French doors, watching the sunrise over the blue ocean. I could picture myself living a quieter life with Litizia, watching her grow big with our children. However, as lovely as the thought sounded, I knew better than anyone that there was no escaping the mafia life and I could never put my wife and our children in such danger.

That would not be a good life; one where we would constantly have to be looking over our shoulders was definitely out of the question.

Fuck no!

I needed to remain at the helm of the Aelbank City Russian mafia. With my fearsome reputation, people would think twice about coming after me and my family.

For Litizia, I would continue to be the monster I needed to be.

The crisp warm breeze of the early morning wafted across the skin of my naked body as I stood by the large doors. Briefly closing my eyes, I inhaled deeply as the scent of the sand and sea water hit my nose. My gaze slowly took in the colours of the sky which was still dark blue but now had slight touches of pink, purple, and orange slowly beginning to brighten the horizon.

It looked like it would be another beautiful day.

As the sounds of the waves gently beat against the white sands, I turned around and watched my beautiful wife as she sprawled out on the large bed, the soft sounds of her breathing letting me know that she was still asleep.

Just thinking about last night had my manhood twitching.

Over these last few days, I honestly lost count of how many times we had sex. Not that I was complaining, far from it! We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know each other's bodies and we experimented with various positions, from slow and tantalising love-making, to hard and rough fucking.

Litizia had been gradually crawling out of her shell and let me tell you, that woman had a voracious appetite on her.

Who would have thought that my sweet little wife would be such a beast between the sheets?

Although I should not have been surprised, given how fearless she was on the streets. There were just so many things I enjoyed about her personality.

God, I loved that woman!

The way she would sit on my cock and ride me was a sight to behold and the image of it had me groaning low in my throat. We had not really gone into any extreme BDSM acts as yet, we were just keeping things simple for now and I had no problem with that at all.

From what we had experimented with so far, she had thoroughly enjoyed everything.

Choking was definitely one of our go-to activities.

Fuck me did she go wild when my hand closed around her throat, especially when I grabbed her from behind.

Litizia also relished in being talked dirty to, and when I degraded her, the way her pussy would clench around me was beyond words. She also enjoyed being spanked, probably more than I did, and believe me, I really enjoying smacking that ass of hers.