Ch. 15 - Never Been Like This

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Would you ever share me
with another man?"

- Litizia
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 15 - Never Been Like This

▪️A L E K S A N D R▪️

We chatted idly between sips of champagne as we relaxed in the backseat of the limo.

I did my best to keep my eyes focused on Litizia's face, which was not hard, seeing as she looked as beautiful as ever. However, the lure of her ample cleavage silently called out to me each and every time I glanced in her direction.

"A private jet? Where the heck are you taking me?" Litizia asked as we arrived at a secluded airfield.

"You will see," I grinned as I escorted her aboard the G550.

Sergey, Victor, and three other men accompanied us, but they sat more to the front of the jet, allowing Litizia and I to have some privacy as we sat side by side towards the back.

It was interesting to see her face light up as she rambled on about how beautiful the interior of the craft was. In between more champagne and bits of fruit, Litizia told me that she had never been on a private jet before but that she had been in a helicopter a few times and was looking forward to the one we would board once we landed.

"You're not planning to kidnap me, are you?" Litizia joked as she flipped some of her curls over her shoulder.

Chuckling softly, I shook my head, "Now why would I do something like that?"

Shrugging, she replied, "Oh you know, typical mafia behaviour..."

"You've been reading too many books," I joked.

"How long will the flight take anyway? It can't be far if we're to have dinner before 9pm," she commented while glancing at the small watch on her wrist.

Nodding, I answered, "It should take us no more than forty-three minutes to land, then we'll have a short ten-minute helicopter ride until we reach our destination."

"Well now more than ever, I'm super curious about what you have planned. At least this way I know Jade won't be able to spy on us like she probably wanted to," Litizia said with a soft giggle.

Scoffing, I ran a hand through my hair, "Of course she'd want to spy, but trust me, I made a call to Dominic earlier. Don't worry, Jade will have her hands full with something else."

Hitting my shoulder playfully, she gasped and exclaimed, "Xander, you did not!"

I winked, letting her know that I had indeed.

"You look really nice by the way," Litizia stated as her brown eyes slowly trailed over me.

She took her time observing my attire, from the black loafers I wore to my fitted dark blue jeans. When her gaze reached my crisp white shirt, I noticed that she paused at the two top buttons that I had purposefully left open, allowing for a bit of my tattooed chest to peek through.

The way she seemed to clench her thighs as her eyes roamed over my dark navy blazer tore at my self-restraint. I wanted to just drag her onto my lap and kiss that pouty mouth of hers while burying my fingers between her legs eager to see how wet she was for me.

"Now who's staring..." I whispered softly, teasing us both.

Litizia's eyes snapped to mine, her cheeks immediately becoming rosy as she blurted out, "Can you blame me?"