Ch. 32 - Firestorm Vengeance

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"And that promise was kept,
meet Litizia Tolstoy."

- Sergey
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 32 - Firestorm Vengeance

▪️L I T I Z I A▪️

It felt so strange to be sitting between Jade and Raeni.

These two mafia women were powerhouses in their own right, and while the D'Apolito name was an influential one, I had never really been allowed to be part of my family's legacy.

Now, I was a Tolstoy and I was hoping to not only make my husband proud, but myself as well.

I wanted to prove to Aleksandr and everyone else for that matter that I was not the same shy young woman who had been sold by her spineless uncle. Of course, I knew that I could never be like Jade or Raeni, nor did I aspire to be.

The truth of the matter was, I was adamant about making a name for myself on my own terms. It made me happy to know that I had been slowly gaining the respect of those around me not by trying to copy anyone, but by just being myself.

Sitting here at the table, I felt like a mafia boss.

The three of us were all wearing dark-coloured suits and I had to say, we looked pretty bad ass.

We had a few minutes before Patel arrived and as I was relaxing, I felt my mobile phone vibrate in my jacket pocket. Quickly pulling it out, I could not help but smile at the message on the screen.

Aleksandr:
"You look so beautiful tonight."

Litizia:
"Spying on me now?"

Aleksandr:
"Naturally...
You didn't think that I'd miss watching my wife
handle her first mafia-related deal now do you?"

Looking up from my phone, I glanced around the large room, trying to see if I could spot my husband. However, I knew that it would be useless to try and find him, he no doubt had blended himself perfectly among the crowd of people.

My attention was pulled back to my phone as another new message came in.

Aleksandr:
"I can't wait to bring you up to my office later
and spread you out on my table..."

Inhaling deeply, I tried to keep a straight face while discreetly clenching my thighs. Thankfully Jade and Raeni were keeping an eye out for Patel and were not paying me much attention as I quickly replied.

Litizia:
"Xander..."

Aleksandr:
"What is it baby?
Is that pussy wet for me?"

Litizia:
"Yes, now stop distracting me...
I have a job to do and I can't focus
if I'm thinking about your head
between my thighs."

Aleksandr:
"Yes ma'am 😉
See you soon, love you."

Litizia:
"I love you too, Sir 🤭"

Putting my phone back into my jacket pocket, I sat up straight as Raeni whispered that Patel was headed towards our table.

It was easy to spot him as he was escorted in by Sergey.

I was surprised at the man that approached us, pictures and videos did not do him justice. Patel was a handsome man, seeming to be just over six feet in height.