Oneshot #8

OMG WAIT IM SO SAD RN MY NOTES APP UPDATED AND ITS SO MUCH WORSE 😭 Anyway- 😀

Charli pov:
Today is new years, yeah it's a great day for everyone but it's pretty much just another day for me. It usually means more to me but because me and my ex Chase broke up it's just another day for me. We had a huge fight over rumors on social media that I believed. I mean I feel bad but in the moment I was just confused about all the rumors that had been going on that I just broke it off with him. I go to the hype house once in a while so I still see him, we just don't really talk to eachother. I am going there for a new year's party Thomas is hosting with all the hypehouse and some other people so I am hoping I can try to have fun without thinking of any negative stuff. It's around 9 pm and the party starts at 9:30 pm so I am starting to get ready. It won't take me far to get there because our family bought a house here in LA close too the hypehouse. Dixie is thankfully coming with me because I hate going out alone at night. I finish putting on my makeup and clothes on so I am now waiting for dixie. Dixie finishes up getting ready so we both grab our phones and get going. We already told our parents earlier we were going out so they already know and are ok with it. I get in to Dixies car (Dixie can drive) and we are on our way.

Chase pov:
So Thomas is having a new years party and invited the Damelios. I am ok with it and I hope I can try to talk to charli and explain to her that all the rumors about our relationship was fake, but I am pretty sure I am the last person Charli wants to talk to. It is now 9:20 and we here a knock on the door. Thomas answers it and it is Charli and Dixie.

Charli pov:
I say hi to Thomas and everyone else and the last person to say hi to was chase. As much as I  didn't really want too, I gave a wave to chase. He smiled and waved back at me. A few minutes later everyone starts arriving and the party began. Everyone started dancing to music and eating some food that was there, I kinda just sat down on my phone scrolling through tiktok. Dixie was somewhere I had no clue of so I just was relaxing until I look up to see the one and only Chase Hudson.

Chase pov:
I decided to step up and try to talk to Charli, I mean if she isn't going to try to talk to me then I have to try to be the bigger person and try to at least just be friends with her again, even though I know how hard it will be just being friends with her. I seen her sitting on the couch on her phone and she looked bored. She looked up and noticed I was there and she said a soft "hi" I said "hey, I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to but can you give me a chance to explain everything that happended" I say "Sure" Charli said. I sat beside her and said "Ok look. So the rumors about me, the ones saying I was cheating on you are completely untrue. You don't have to believe me, but I just want you to know that I would never ever do anything like that to you, I loved you a lot charli and I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally"

Charli pov:
"Well of course I know you would never try to hurt me, I simply just thought in the moment you didn't care. I never really let you talk that day we had a fight which I apologize for" I say, not really knowing what to say. My heart still loves him, but my brain has trust issues and can't seem to get past the past. "Charli you don't need to apologize, you had the right to be mad and upset. It may be a lot to ask bu-" Chase says before I let my heart get to me and said "Yes we can be friends, let's hang out in your room" I said that so we could just be ourselves but alone so no one could see "Ok sure" He says. We walk up to his room and lay down on his bed.

Chase pov:
I stare a Charlis beautiful chocolate eyes and just relax and talk about random stuff. There goses an awkward silence before charli checks her phone and says "it's only a minute before the new year!" "Yay" I say. We both start too here people counting down till the new year and I cupped Charlis face and smiled at her.

Charli pov:
I started blushing really hard and I heard everyone say one. I once again let my heart get to me, I kissed him. He kissed back and pulled away. "Happy new year Char" Chase said "Happy new year Chase"

Hi guys! So sorry for the wait, I forgot to write so I started writing now! I hope 2021 is a better year then 2020 and I hope everyone has a great 2021 and has a great new year! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it! Ily all sm and PEACE!

Word count: 956

Chapter edited: 1/15/2021