Oneshot #11

Ha bestie vibes only totally not writing this only because I'm trying to get away from the reality of having to rewrite 4 chapters over 1000 words each😀 #lovelife. ANYWAYSS here's a oneshot ig.

Charli pov:
Chase came to visit me in Connecticut and he stayed for two weeks, today is the day he leaves. "But I don't want you to go" I say whining "I know, I'll be back soon I promise" Chase says while packing his stuff "Are you sure?" I say "I'm not sure, I promise" Chase says "ok well then I believe you" I say. He kissed my cheek and was about to say bye before I said "you think you're leaving by yourself? I'll walk you to the airport" I say "beb you don't have to" Chase says "I know, but I want to" I say "okkk. We have to be careful of paparazzi though, they always find a way to find where we are" Chase says. Me and him are just friends on the internet, we haven't told online yet that we are together. "I know, but to be honest I don't care about them anymore as much as I use too, I just find them annoying" I say with a bit of sass "I agree, they can be annoying" Chase says "yeah. We should get going though I don't want you to miss your flight" I say "eh who cares about that, if I do it just means I get to spend more time with you" Chase says "well that's true" I say with a laugh.

Chase pov:
"All jokes aside though your right we should get going" I say "I'll drive you there" Charli says with a smirk "ok don't get us in a car crash Charli" I say "I won'ttt" Charli says. We go downstairs and I grab my bags. I say bye to Dixie, Marc and Heidi. "I'm going to drive him to the airport, is that ok?" Charli says "yeah yeah of course hun!" Heidi says "ok thanks mom" Charli says. We both bundle up since it's winter and super cold outside and go outside to get to Charli's car. We get to her car and she goes in first and I sit in the seat beside her. She starts to drive over to the airport. She starts to play some music and one of her favourite songs Savage starts playing. We start to jam and talk about random stuff.

                  Time skip to the airport

Charli pov
"Noooo were here, that means you have to go now" I say with a pout on my face "as it's ok beb, we'll see eachother again soon" Chase says. We get out of my car and stand at the entrance to the airport. I start looking around to see if I can see paparazzi. "What are you looking around for?" Chase says "paparazzi" I say "ohhh" Chase says. I stop looking around when I see no one around and I wrap my hands around Chase's neck and give him a hug. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me closer. We stay like that for a while before I pull away from the hug. I look around one more time to see if I can see anyone and I see paparazzi's cars. "There here aren't they" Chase says "yep" I say annoyed "well I guess this is a good time to go" Chase says "no, wait" I say. I kiss his cheek and he kisses mine back and I say "I love you" "I love you too" Chase says. He goes into the airport and I wave goodbye to him. I go back in my car and drive back to my house sad because I already miss him.

Chase pov
Hours later I'm finally home in LA and I text Charli.

Ch: Chase. C: Charli

Ch: I miss you already bub
C: me too:(
Ch: don't be sad or I'll virtually tickle you
C: noo ok fine
Ch: 🖤
C:❤

Hi guysss sorry if this is short, as much as i want to get away from reality I still do have four more 1000+ word chapters to finish which will be very time consuming soo yuh. I love this oneshot tehe. I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot as much as I loved writing it! Ily all and PEACE!

Word count: 736

Chapter is edited.