Oneshot #34

His pov
I lay in bed, the silence, there’s no one trying to get comfortable. I’m not sad, I should not be mixed up with that. I feel betrayed. Used. I wish she was here, hugging me, telling me it will be okay.

My door opens, must just be another dumb dream. Tiptoes, they sound closer when reaching my bed. They stop, feeling an embrace, the smell of her perfume. The person lies there, there breathing grows heavier, panic. Charli?” Shh, go to sleep, please” “why are you here?” “You tapped the bracelet, it lit up. I’ve been driving here ever since”. My body turns, to see her face, glowing. Tears running down my face, wishing this was real, but there was no way it was. How did you get here?” “key, I’ll keep this for times like this, when you need me” what about la-“ he’s okay, he’s sleeping, like you should be” I don’t want to fall asleep, because then you’ll leave me” “I know, but it'll be okay, I’ll visit you more often. Just tap that bracelet and I’ll be right there with you” wait! No- please- don’t go” tears fall down my eyes “I’ll stay until you fall asleep” “can I ask you something?” “I don’t have answers for most questions you may have…. But I’ll try”why did you leave me? Why do you still have the key? Or the bracelet? Why do you wear the bracelet?”. She sits up “I don’t know. I don’t know at all...” “do you love me still?!” “Chase…” “I’m sorry. I’m sorry” “I… I should go” “you promised you would stay until I fall asleep” “right… okay” “I love you Charli, even though you may not love me anymore”. She wipes my tears with her shirt, hugging me. “I love you too…”

I wake up, not feeling tired as usual. I roll over to my side, giving the small chance that the dream was real… but she was gone. She wasn’t there. Her whispers still play in my head like a jewelry box singing. Sadly, I get up, walking downstairs to make breakfast.

Little did he know, a small kiss mark was left on his chest. The same lipstick she used.

Melia/Serenity talks
Yes you can be pissed with me. But I’m lowkey not even in the mood to make a happy oneshot so you guys are stuck with this. I’ll hopefully make a happier one later on, or maybe a month from now. Chacha is over mls. This book has gone through the rough patches. It feels good to know that I have something to show for from being in this fandom. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I loved writing it! Ily all and PEACE!

Word count: 470

Chapter is partially edited.