Oneshot #32

Her pov
I can’t believe I actually did it, I went on a date with my crush. I’ve just reached home from it, quickly going up to my room to share what happened.

                              Avani💘

                                                                                                                                I DID IT

DID WHAT?
WAIT
YOU KISSED HIM!?

                   WELL…. NO, BUT I WENT ON THE DATE WITH HIM!!

OMG
AHHHH
I’M SO HAPPY FOR U
Did you like it😽
AND WHY DIDN’T YOU KISS HIM

                                                                   Yeahhhhhhh
                                      I WAS NERVOUS:(
                           ONE SEC HE TEXTED ME

AWWW

                              <CH3

Hello love

                                                 Oo, hello sir

Thank you for agreeing to come with me

                    Yw, I really enjoyed tonight:)

I did too😙

              I say we do that again sometime

Oh yeah

                                                                                                                      Wyd

Thinking about you

                                           Aw, you’re cute

There’s actually something I wanted to ask you

                                          Oh, what’s that?

That date, you know, I noticed something different about you

                                                           What?

You seemed, idk how to explain it, you were really comfortable with me

                                     I was… is that bad?

No love, I loved it
I want you to show that side more

                                                You’re sweet

                                What is the question?

R u going to sleep any time soon?

                                                                                                                                         No

Come over, there was something I want to give you

                                                   What is ittt

I want you, all I'm going to say

                                                                                                Wait

Nvm, I’m at ur window;)

My eyes go straight to my window, opening it, seeing him. “you didn’t kiss me, I didn’t either, so I want to make up for that” “I’m sorry I was ner-“ “shhhhh, close that window” “it’s actually hot in here, don’t you think?” is that a compliment, Grace” “mhm” “thought so, you have a sweater on, doesn’t seem so, “hot” I giggle in response his eyes blinking a few times, not moving though, they always stay in the same spot. In front of me.did I mention tonight that you’re very beautiful”  “I look like a mess” “you never not look pretty”. He hugs me, his hugs are perfect, not to tight, not to loose. His arms around me feels right, slipping his hands under my top, resting them on my back. I do the same, my nails slightly digging into his back. what am I to you, Charli” “my lover” “I didn’t even have to ask you, wow” why, we’re you planning on getting on one knee?” maybe? Maybe because I have a promise ring for you?”. Shocked, I pull away “we haven’t kissed yet” I want to change that”. My hand places on his chest, his reaching into his pocket, taking out the black tiny box. He opens it, placing it on the opposite hand, if it was on the other hand, it would be on my ring finger. Our heads touch, the feeling of being on a pedestal. Kissing, the man I’ve loved for ages, finally getting the chance to feel his lips. Seconds turn into minutes, feeling the time pass by as were still close. Pulling apart slowly, my hands in front of myself, his hands in the same spot, on top of mine. “There’s no one else that feels the same like you, no one, I’ve tried so many other women, but I realized. All this time, it’s been you” it’s always been you, I was just waiting for it to always be me” “I’m sorry I’ve kept you waiting” “it was worth the wait” that ring just signifies that it’s you, and that I promise it’ll forever be you” Thank you” “you accept it” “of course” princess” prince”.

Melia/Serenity talks
Aww cutise oneshot. Did it distract you from the fact I haven’t updated in God knows how long? I hope so😭. Okay fr though, I’m sorry I haven’t been updating, I’ve been really busy with school. I hope you guys understand and can forgive me:). I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot as much as I loved writing it! Ily all and PEACE!

Word count: 653

Chapter is edited.