Oneshot #26

Here’s a cute oneshot since you guys seem to love these. This may be short, I’m sorry😭. This is another just Chase pov loll.

Chase pov
At a huge party, sitting down talking. A hand goes on to my leg, my head turns to the brunette girl to my left, a huge grin on her face. “Hello beautiful” “Hiii!” “The hand” “I want attention” she pouts “you do, do you? What type of attention” kisses! Hugs!”. I get up, putting a hand out for her to grab. She grabs it and we walk upstairs, leading her to a room. I try to open it, forgetting the room was off limits. “Have a bobby pin?” “Chase!! We can’t do that" I place a finger on her lip “who says so" she shrugs, taking the finger off her lips, she searches in her purse, finding one. “see, you’re not so innocent either" I take it, getting the door unlocked. “I brought it for emergencies, not this" “eh, I’ll take the blame”. We walk inside the room, closing the door behind me. Here, a room for just the two of us" “yay!”. She hugs me, her head on my chest. I haven’t told her I love her, I didn’t want to rush things, but moments were just alone, reminds me how much I love her. Those three words are just words when alone, but when put together, it touches someones heart, it becomes more then three words, it becomes a sentence , a powerful sentence, a step in a relationship, and I’m ready to take that step. “Charli?” “yeah” “I love you, so much, more than words could ever explain” “you do? That’s you’re first time saying that" I know, and I’m sorry it took so long for me too say those words. I didn’t want to rush things  but I seriously do, I’m in love with you" I love you too Chase, and I’m in love with you too, you’re the only one” you’re the only one too bub". I lean down to her height, our hands touching each others faces, bringing them closer. We’re brought together, closing our eyes, foreheads touching. Together, just love, nothing else, just us.

Melia/Serenity talks
OKAYOKAY IK THIS IS SHORT BUT I LOST MOTIVATION HALF WAY THROUGH THIS😭. I still love this, I hope u guys do too. I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot as much as I loved writing it! Ily all and PEACE!

Word count: 418

Chapter is edited.