Discontinued.

Hello. I think a lot of you guys seen this coming. I've been saying I'll come back, saying I'll update, saying I'll be here, but I think it's pretty obvious why we are all here. I am discontinuing all of my chacha books. Both Chase and Charli are in very happy relationships, and this era closed a very long time ago for me, but it never felt right discontinuing a part of my life that was life changing. Everyone on these stories have made me feel like the best most amazing-est person ever, and every single one of you are all the reasons why this was so hard for me to do. But I'm going to be honest, I started these stories when I was in between the ages of 11 and 12, that was 3 and 4 years ago now. I am now 14, and things seriously changed. Chase and Charli aren't even friends anymore, and it feels disrespectful to continue these stories. You guys have showed nothing but love, support and happiness towards these books and I will forever be thankful for every single second of it, and trust me I do not take advantage of anything. I love you all, so so so much, and chacha will forever hold a very very special place in my heart, but it is time I close this chapter of my life completely....

BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!

My chacha oneshots book will be completed finally!! Which is awesome news for me at least:)

BUT GOOD NEWS FOR YOU GUYS!!

I WILL STILL BE ON HERE!!!

I continue and will always continue to have a passion for writing YA books and making people happy, which leads me to say that I will now be a multi fandom account!!!!

I've always wanted to be a multi fandom account if I'm being honest, because I knew deep down that chacha wasn't going to last forever and that I am way better at managing a multi account then a straight full fan account.

I know a lot of people came here for chacha, and if you decide to leave me because of that, I completely understand you. I know this hurts a lot of people, but I just want to remind you guys that I AM STILL HERE!

For those who decide to stay here and watch my new era grow, I appreciate you guys and love you so much. I love all of you either way and you guys are actually the reason I still have this dumb app. I love you all, seriously from the bottom of my heart, and thank you for everything you have all done for me.

This isn't goodbye, it's an end of a chapter<3

🎉 You've finished reading ᴇxᴛʀᴀᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ~ᴄʜᴀᴄʜᴀ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ 🎉