Oneshot #2

Idea by: charlischunkin
Charli came to the hypehose yesterday and we both fell asleep cuddling. I wake up and try to quietly and quickly get out of bed because Charli is still sleeping and I don't want to wake her up, she's so cute. I check my phone and see tiktok room has posted something, it looks like some fake direct messages bettween me and Nessa saying I want to kiss her?!? Who made these and sent them to tiktok room!?!? These aren't even real I don't even communicate with nessa. I need to let Charli know these are fake before she sees them, I am not gonna wake her up though because shes sound asleep. I go downstairs to see if anyone else is awake and no one else is awake yet. I start to make some pancakes when i hear someone stomping down the stairs. It turns out it's Charli. "Chase we need to talk. Now." She says uh oh it looks like she already seen the fake direct meassges. This is NOT gonna end well. "Look Charli if your talking about the direct meassges that tiktokroom posted there fake, I don't even talk to Nessa. "Mhm yeah sit down." She says, wait why didn't she believe me!? "Look, if your lying, I don't want to be with a liar" she says "Charli look I promise I didn't dm Nessa at all" I say "and how can I believe you didn't? Your not just trying to cover yourself up?" she says "Charli are you seriously kidding me, I love you with all my heart ok, and I wouldn't EVER text ANY girls saying something like that, that's on you if you don't want to believe me" I say "ok then if your not lying let me see your phone" she says "alright here" I say giving her my phone, she literally could have asked me this before and we wouldn't have even been in this argument but whatever.

Charli pov:
I mean yeah I do kinda believe him, but I still feel scared and annoyed. I should be nicer because I am not being very nice and cooperative. I look through his Imeassges and theres no conversations with Nessa, I guess he isn't lying then. But what if he deleted the conversation when he found out? I'm going to ask him that. "Ok well theres nothing there but are you sure you didn't delete the conversation before I woke up?" I say "Charli your not being reasonable at all, do you like not trust me or something, can you please understand that I DID NOT text Nessa AT ALL" Chase says, I can tell hes getting annoyed. "I do trust you Chase, it's just when I see stuff like this I get worried, I believe you and I apologize for stressing you out being unreasonable" I say with a sad kind of voice, knowing I just stressed the hell (DANG SWEARING MELIA CAME OUT IN THE ONESHOT, VERY VERY RARE-) out of Chase for absolutely no reason. "It's ok Charli, just please know I love you alot and I wouldn't do something like that, I was rude to and I apologize"Chase says "Nooo you weren't rude at all. I love you too" I say.

Chase pov:
Woah that fight was quit hard, I am glad it's over and we both apologized. "I was rude though but I am glad we both apologized and madeup" I say with a happier tone of voice. I hug charli and kiss her. We pull apart and I start to make breckfast. I take a breck and private meassge tiktokroom to let them know those dms are fake, they end up taking it down and also apologizing to me and charli, I told them it's alright and they later posted saying that the dms were fake so anyone who had seen them knows they aren't real.

Hey yall! So this chapter was acutally kinda interesting to write. I am so so so sorry if I made you upset when I said I wanted to unpublish my last chapter, I realized how much support I got and how many people wanted me to keep it up so I am keeping it up. I thought I would also say this is NO HATE towards charli, chase or tiktokroom. :). Ily all and PEACE!

Word count: 735

Edited: 1/15/2021