Oneshot #21

This chapter just UGH I didn't think it would be so hard to write a chapter like this, but my god it's pulling every string in my heart. It's just reminding me about all my friends who moved away. I felt so alone, but thankfully I made new friends quickly, but I'll always miss the ones who moved away too. AYE GUESS WHO WROTE A RLLY INTENSE MAKEOUT BC THERE SUCH A BIG GIRL, ME😀

Charli pov

Flashback to grade 1:
"Hi" "Hi!" "Wanna be friends?" "U-uh-sure! Sorry, I'm shy" "that's okay, what's your name?" "Charli, Charli Grace Damelio you?" "Charli-e?" "Noo silly, not with a e! It's just C-h-a-r-l-i, I know, it's weird" "no, it's not, it's pretty. Mines Chase, Cole Chase Hudson, but I like Chase more" "oh-um- thank you! Yours is nice too" I smile. This guy is nice, he's actually kinda cute- Charli, Are you crazy?! You can't have a crush, you just met this guy? "Thanks"

Skip too two weeks later

"I've never really had many friends" "why's that? You're amazing?! Who wouldn't want to be your friend?" "Ehh I'm not sure about that, everyone makes fun of my name" I pout "don't listen to them, you're perfect" I feel my heart start to race, okay, I definitely have a crush on him. My usual empty hand becomes connected to another one, he's holding my hand, ahhh. "Thank you, you're the best Chase" I lay my head on his shoulder as he places his head on mine "you are" "no youu" "you" "youu" "okay fine, we both win" "hehe" "hehe".

On the way home from school

"You look very happy then usual" "mommy, I think I have a crush" "oooo, and who is this special boy, huh?" "Chase, he's so kind and sweet, unlike everyone else at school, everyone else is kinda mean" "I'm very sorry about everyone else being mean, but I'm glad you at least have one friend. Having a crush is okay, but it can't go any further than that till you're at least 16, okay?" "I knoww, don't worry" "I love you cutie" "I love you too mom"

End of flashback

Boy those memories hit hard, but reality hits harder. Chase is going to visit some family in LA and stay there for a bit, meaning I won't see him for a while. It may seem like I have attachment issues or something, but we spend every minute together, whenever one of us couldn't go to school, we both would take the day off, just to be together still, so you can imagine how not seeing him for a month or so is going to go, horrible. I watch as Chase packs his last few things in his house. "Charli?" "Oh, did I zoon out again, sorry" "you don't have to apologize bubs, what's wrong?" God I love it when he calls me bubs, I don't know where in the world he got that nickname from, but it's adorable. "I'm just really going to miss you" "I am too, more than anything. But it's going to be okay, you're going to be okay, it's only for a month or so, I'll be back before you know it bestie" "I know, It's just going to suck not seeing you, if you know what I mean" "totally, but hey, I can facetime you whenever you want" "it's just not the same'' I sigh "I know, it isn't at all the same, but try to think of it as I'm not here, but I'm always mentally here, whenever you need someone, I'll be there". I smile, trying so hard to suck in the small tears that were just waiting for their moment to fall.

Chase pov
I feel myself being embraced in a warm hug, with tiny arms wrapped around me. I pick her up and place her on my bed, I sit right beside her and comfort her. Comforting people definitely isn't my specialty, but Charli always says differently when I say that, so I'm honestly unsure if comforting people is my thing or not. She places her head on my shoulder, just like she did two weeks after we met. I place my head on her's and slip my hand into her's, my other hand wraps around her waist as I leave small kisses on forehead, that always seems to calm her down. She looks up at me with her glowing brown eyes "I feel like I'm losing you" she sniffles "hey hey hey, you're never ever ever losing me, I'm not going anywhere". Her hug tightens, her eyes move to somewhere elsewhere, I take my thumb and wipe away one small tear that escaped her eyes, I feel my cheeks get suddenly wet, dang it, I'm crying. She looks up at me again and starts to wipe my tears. "Don't cryy" "but your crying, I don't like when you cry" "well I don't like when you cry either silly". The room goes silent, it's just us hugging with our tops slowly getting wet from our tears.