Oneshot #33

His
“Tomorrow this beautiful lady right here is going to be an adult” “that’s right!” “How do you feel?” “Nervous, but excited to start a new era, especially with my amazing boyfriend, family and friends”. “Ding!” The recording turns off, getting into bed “why did you end it” pouting, having more to say “it’s late princesses, you don’t want to be tired for tomorrow, right?” “I guesss”. A hand places itself on my cheek, the other on my neck. “You have no idea how much I love you. You’re the prettiest, most cutest girlfriend ever” I love you so much Chase, thank you” “I love you too, you’re welcome. Now for real, go to sleep my love” “finee, goodnight lover boy” “goodnight lover girl”. Her eyes drift off, looking at her, peaceful. I kiss her lips, holding her in my arms. I feel hands tuck themselves under me, her hands around my bare skin, hugging me. I take It off, knowing she prefers to hug me this way. I drift off shortly later, with the embrace of an angel around me.

Melia/Serenity talks
YES. I KNOW. IT’S SHORT. It’s supposed to be cute, and straight to the point. Happy birthday Charli! Hopefully by now, Chase has said happy bday (edit: he hasn't) and everyone has! I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot as much as I loved writing it! Ily all and PEACE!

Word count: 240

Chapter is edited.