Oneshot #1

Charli pov:
Me and Chase have been dating for a while now and because of covid we can't see eachother. It's super hard beacuse I miss him alot, I miss his hugs and him being absalouty hilarious. Were doing long distance right now so we have been video chatting and texting, but it's just not the same if that makes sence. Don't get me wrong I love that I can still communicate with him but it's just complicated. We talk about how hard it is alot so I know chase feels the same way. It's not only just him i miss, but I miss all my friends too. I can still communicate with them too through social meida, but I miss being able go physically see them. Everything is also closing so I am stuck at home, I love my family so much though and I am glad I am stuck with them. All this covid stuff is so hard and annoying, I just wish it would end already so everything could go back to normal and I could see my family and friends again. I hope this ends soon.

Chase pov:
I haven't seen any of my friends in a long time, I miss them so much. All this covid stuff is so worrying and different. I especially miss Charli, I miss her smile and her hugs. All I can do to see her is to call her and to communicate I can also text her but it's not the same as seeing her physically. I was planning on trying to surprise her and take an airplane to Connecticut, but the airports shutdown. So instead I'm going to try to drive there. I googled it and it says to drive there it takes about 43 hours. I thought of this about two days ago, but wasn't sure if I should do it, but I am going to do it. Today I am going to go because it's going to take a while to drive there, about two days, but it's all worth it in the end because I get to see Charli. I start to pack some stuff like clothes, toothbrush, some food, charger, a teddy bear I bought on valentine's day for me and Charli, it's romeo and juliet bennie babies (quick a/n i have A LOT of bennie babies, there so cuteee) and some more stuff. I already told my family and the hype house about this idea and they think it's great. I say bye to my mom, sisters and dad since I'm staying with them throughout covid to make sure there ok, grab my stuff and go. I put my stuff in the back of the trunk, get in the car, put my seatbelt on and grab my phone and charger since I didn't put them in my bag of stuff and I let my phone charge in the charger in the car and let it charge since it's dying. I start to drive and turn on the radio. I stop at a gas station to tell Dixie I am on my way since she, Marc and Heidi already know I am coming, after she says ok I start to drive again. I can't wait to see Charli.

Charli pov:
Today my family is acting kinda suspicious... I don't know if they have a surprise or something I don't know but whatever it is I hope it's something good! I start to try to guess what is happening in my head, "Maybe one of my friends are coming or one of my family members! But I mean that's highly unlikely since were in the middle of covid, but it's still a possibility!" "Or maybe Chase is coming and he told my family but not be because he is trying to surprise me, but once again that's highly unlikely since were in the middle of covid but maybe!" I start to get extremely excited so I try to ask dixie if anythings going on today. "Hey pixie is anything happening today?" I say "No sorry, just gonna relax today?" Dixie says. Well thats a bummer, I love relaxing but it would be nice if i could see my friends, some other family or chase but I don't know, maybe shes lying? She dose look suspicious still. "Oh ok" I say.

Huge time skip because I don't have much else to write so 2 days later

Chase pov:
I stopped off at a hotel when I left because it got late and I don't like driving late. I got up again and drived some more and I am now at another hotel. I already got ready and changed so I am ready to go. I go down in the elevator and check out of the hotel. I go get in my car and let dixie know I am on my way and I start to drive. I am about 2 hours away from charli's house

2 hours later

Still chase pov:
Yay I am here! I get out of the car and grab my backpack from the trunk of my car and run up to the doorbell and ring it. Dixie answers the door. "Hey chase". Dixie says "hey how are you?" I say "good how about you? Oh also you can come in lol" Dixie says. I step in and look around, I have been to the Damelio's house before but everytime I come it's like it gets better and better. "I am good thanks for asking" I say, "no problem" Dixie says. "Wheres charli?" I say, "shes upstairs, in her room" Dixie says with a smile "alright thank you." I say "your welcome" Dixie says. I take off my shoes, take my backpack full of stuff and slowly walk upstairs, trying to not make a sound.

Charli pov:
I heard the front door open, I wonder who it is? Maybe it's the mail man dropping off something. I hear the door close so it was most likey just the mail man. I then hear someone walking up the stairs, I get kinda worried but realized it's most likey just my sister, mom or dad. I hear a knock on my door, it sounds... familiar, like Chase's knock? I am sure it's just Dixie knocking strange because she dose some funny stuff sometimes. I get up from laying down on my bed and say "who is it?" "Can't say teheh" the person says, ok now I am honestly confused. I open the door and look up and there was Chase, standing in the hallway of everyones bedrooms. I jump up and hug him as tight as I can. I haven't felt his hug in such a long time and it feels so good to feel his hugs again. "CHASEEEEE HIIIIII" I say "hiiii!" He says. He walks over to my bed and we lay down and I give him little kisses and lay down and chat. "How did you even get here?!?! The airports are closed!?" I say, "welllll I acutally drove here, I took a couple breaks but I missed you way to much so I decided to stay here for a while and see my beb" Chase says "AWWWW YOUR TO CUTEEEE" I say (ik my a/ns are annoying but I miss chacha big time) "not as cute as you" he says "awww" I say and peck his cheek. We start to cuddle and I fall asleep hugging the love of my life, I want to be with chase for the rest of my life.

HEYYYYYYY OMG I ACUTALLY WORTE ALL THAT HOLY MACARONI SAUSE!! So this is a VERY long oneshot lol. I acutally really enjoy writing my storys, they make me happy :). I really hope yall enjoy this chapter and if you have any ideas make sure to do one of the things in my chapter called "Info!!" and you can see how to entier a oneshot, ily all and PEACE.

Word count: 1338

Edited: 1/15/2021