Oneshot #13

Hey guys I'm so sorry if there's spelling mistakes, my shoulders are legit killing me so yuh.

Swearing is in this chapter

Chase pov
I got into a physical fight with some guys at school today and my friend Charli wants to come over now. I'm trying to cover up my bruises and scratches but nothing seems to be working. Charli is one of those friends that can be overprotective of me so I know when she sees me she's going to murder me. Thankfully my mom, dad and sister's aren't home because if they were I would have already been in trouble. I heard a knock on the door and I panicked a bit before asking "who is it?" "Charli" I hear Charli's soft voice say. I open the door and Charli hugs me. I wince in pain because she hugged where one of my cuts were. "Chase? You ok? You sound like you're in pain" Charli says "oh yeah I'm fine" I say "ok" Charli says. We go to my bedroom and sit down on my bed.

Charli pov
I sit down and so does Chase and I look at his face. There's scratches on his face. "Chase… did you get into a fight..?" I say "no.." Chase says "yes you did. Your face looks horrible?! Did you put anything on that?" I say "no, not yet" Chase says with a sigh. I then remember when I hugged him he winced. "Chase do you have cuts and bruises all over you?" I say "yep, I'll be fine" Chase says "Chase let me see how swollen they are" I say "ok.." Chase says. He slowly takes his shirt off and I say "omg Chase you have cuts and bruises all over you?! How did you even get into a fight?" I say "some guys started talking shit about me and I overheard them, things just escalated from there" Chase says "omg, I'm going to get an ice pack for you, polysporin and band aids. Do you have that?" I say "pretty sure, I didn't even think of all that" Chase says "don't worry about it. Come to the bathroom and I'll clean you up" I say "alright" He says.

Chase pov
I went to the bathroom and sat on the counter. Charli comes back with all the supplies we needed and she says "this may hurt, but it's so you don't get infections in your cuts" "ok" I say. She squeezes out some of the polysporin on to my cuts and I wince and say "shit Charli that hurts" "sorry" Charli says "it's alright, just get it done and over with please" I say "I'm trying" Charli says. She finishes putting on the band aids and polysporin on my cuts and she gives me an ice pack. "Use this to take the swelling down" Charli says "thank you char" I say "your welcome. One last thing" Charli says "what's that?" I say. She kisses all my bruises and cuts and says "that should do it" "why'd you do that?" I say "I don't know, kisses help everything" Charli says "they do. I feel better already" I say with a laugh "Chase you even have a cut on your lip, how did that get there?" Charli says "God knows, I don't know how I got half of my cuts and bruises" I say "let me make that one better" Charli says. She pecks the spot on my lip where the cut was and says "let's just relax" "ok" I say. I liked when she kissed me better, it made me want to kiss her.

Charli pov
We went back to Chase's bedroom and I sat down on his bed. He lays his head in my lap and I play with his hair. "You feel any better?" I say "yeah, I don't want this stupid ice pack anymore though" Chase says "I know it's annoying, you can take it off now I guess" I say "thanks" He says putting the ice pack on a side table. He puts his top back on and lays back down on me. "So you got into a fight because they were talking bad about you? You usually just ignore that" I say "I know, but they weren't just talking about me" Chase says. I pause from playing with his hair and say "who else were they talking about?" "Char.. it's fine" Chase says "who else were they talking about" I say repeating my question "you" Chase says "me? So you got into an argument over me?" I say "yeah, pretty much" Chase says with a sigh "you didn't have to do that?" I say "I know, but I care about you Char" Chase says "I do too but look at you, you did all that for me?" I say "yes, and I wouldn't change it" Chase says. He sits up beside me and I look at him. We slowly got closer and we kissed. I was trying my best to not hurt his cut so I pulled away. "Thank you Chase" I say "thank you Char, you don't need to thank me" Chase says "your welcome" I say.

Hi guys! I'm not going to school today because of my shoulder and because my computer is doing updates so I might publish for you showed me what love really is but I'm still not too keen on it. I like this oneshot:). I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot as much as I loved writing it! Ily all and PEACE!

Word count: 930 

Oneshot is edited.