Oneshot #7

Please make this chapter over 1000 words, thanks 😀
Charli pov:
I miss all my friends
Coivd has kept me away from all my friends and it's honestly annoying. It's getting a bit better and everyones starting to see everyone again, but my parents still want us to stay inside, which sucks. I know sneeking out is bad, but I am going to do it just to see at least one of my best freinds chase. I told dixie and thomas and those are the only people who know. It's 11:00 pm and I am going to bring a couple stuff with me and I am gonna walk there. I already told dixie to stay up so she can get my text telling her I am going, so I sent her the text telling her I am going and she said ok. I am only gonna go for an hour because I don't want to stay to long. I text thomas and tell him I'm on my way and I bring my phone with me and put it in a mini purse of mine. I'm going to go through the window since it's not to far of a jump and our stairs also creek to get downstairs. I open my window and jump down. I get down to the ground and I start to walk too the hype house. It won't be to far to get there, about only 20 minutes because my family bought a bmw here in LA to vist sometimes. I haven't snuck out before so I am bit scared, but I am going to be fine.

Chase pov:
I hate covid. I am thankful I have the hypehouse, but I miss Charli coming over. She told me she couldn't come over ad much anymore because her parents wanted her to stay home because of covid, which sucked. I just want covid to go away already.

--------------------20 minutes later----------------------
Charli pov:
It's getting a bit cold, but luckily the hype house is right there. I walk up to the front door and softly knock, not to hard but not so soft. Thomas answered the door and said "hi Charli! Nice to see you again! How are you?" I say "I am good how about you?" "Good thanks, Chase might be sleeping but when he finds out it's you he won't care" Thomas says "haha ok" I say. I take off my shoes and leave them near the door and carefully start to walk up the stairs, I am pretty much tip toing. I get to Chases bedroom door and knock on it.

Chase pov:
I am laying down on my bed and I hear a very quite knock at my door, I get a bit concerned since it's like 11:25 pm so I say "who is it?" But no one answers. I open my door and I see Charli. She runs up to me and hugs me and I of course hug her back. We both go and sit down on my bed and I say "Charli!! Your acutally here!" How did you get here? I thought you said your parents wouldn't let u-" before Charli cuts me off and says "ok don't kill me, but I kinda sorta might of snuck out?" "Charli Grace Damelio, sneeking out? I couldn't ever see you doing that till now" I say laughing "Well, I did, and I don't regret it" Charli says "Ok miss bad bitty" I say "Mhm you got that right" She says and we both start laughing. We both lay down on my bed and charli starts playing with my hair. "Chase you know your hair is so soft" Charli says "well I didn't, so thanks for the new information" I say "it's not information it's literal facts" Charli says "Ok then "girl who speaks facts" I say "tehe" Charli says "hehe" I say. The rest of the night we spent just relaxing, talking, laughing and flirting once in a while.

Hi guys! I acutally feel confident this chapter will get over 1000 words, but I don't know will have too see I guess. I love this chapter so much because it kinda just reminds me of "besties" times. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I loved writing it!! Ilysm guys and PEACE!

Word count: 736 (ARE YOU KIDDING ME IMA JUST CRY NOW 😭😭)

Edited: 1/15/2021